Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 05:11 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times

Advertisements

Fuzzy, I hope you hear from your son, I'm sure that it is just your anxiety coming out in your dreams. Big hugs from over here, I don't know what I would do if my son was over there......probably the same you are.
Day was okay, at least I talked to my old MI boss when he called supervising atty back for a reference. I guess I must be in the last leg, keep your fingers crossed!
I went for a walk with Cassy tonight and that will be my exercise. I promised myself that when I came home from work I would go up to the gym here, but it is just late when I get here (almost dark). I'm sure in another month I will feel differently.
Evey when I leave here I will check out your horse, don't know much about them but gee it would be great to have a couple (along with my farm in the country and doggie rescue I dream of).
Have a great night all. By the way, daughter's new puppy.....no accidents in the house and he is going to the door and crying to go out (not bad for 7 weeks)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 05:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Hey all

Well I got the screenroom done !!!!
I still have a bunch of plants out under the pergola but I am just going to let them live there for awhile
The big ladder is still floating around out there but until hubby can get the motion lights reset for the 5th time it will have to stay
The new system seems extra sensitive so again he will be moving the sensor monitors

I finished around 1 or so
that was about it because I don't know if it was something I ate or a bug that is going around but my tummy went bazonkers yesterday afternoon
so I spent the rest of the day taking pepto and hanging on the couch.

I am semi-organized by necessity dog necessity that is

They are the best "clutter curer" you can find.
If we leave something that is in their reach they consider it fair game
I swear they work together talking the big dog into getting things they can't reach.

I will gladly lend them out to anyone who would like a little inspiration

yikes I just looked at the clock
I better go let chaos out before he starts dancing

Old 02-24-2009, 08:46 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
It gets dusty here and I have to dust about every 2-3 days and it's a pain to have stuff laying around. Just more to dust.
What are we going to do with our pack rats?
Song, if you don't move anything, the dust doesn't show as much!

Old 02-25-2009, 04:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Song, if you don't move anything, the dust doesn't show as much!
rofl I am a very big fan of this along with my spritz of furniture polish in the air

if it smells like I just dusted so it must be
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals