Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 05:23 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good Tuesday morning everyone

walk done
it is so funny Lou now brings a "bag o treats" on the walk for Lola, it didn't take her long to learn this
now when she see him she drags me down the street to meet him so she can get her treats
so we have now added a half block of jogging to keep up with her

who will be next to check in today

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2007, 06:57 AM

489 posts, read 2,015,248 times
My canine houseguest walked me earlier this a.m. so I am finished with one of my walks today.

Who is Lou?

Old 03-20-2007, 07:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Oh, oh...I may be kicked off today. :-(

Realtor came last night and we put the house on the market officially. I woke up at 2 this morning, tossing and turning about everything going on, and only slept sporadically after that. By the time I woke up for good, I'd overslept and didn't make it to the gym. I'll try for tomorrow, though, ok???

Old 03-20-2007, 08:50 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Oh, nomoresnow! Life in the fishbowl will keep you fit, trust me. The speed cleaning that you get to do when they call & want to show your house in 10 minutes is a serious workout! Good luck with your sale.

45 minutes of dog walk complete, plus 30 minutes of touring the acreage at a farm with a potential customer. Now picking sandspurs out of my shoelaces.....

Old 03-20-2007, 09:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post

Realtor came last night and we put the house on the market officially. I woke up at 2 this morning, tossing and turning about everything going on, and only slept sporadically after that. By the time I woke up for good, I'd overslept and didn't make it to the gym. I'll try for tomorrow, though, ok???
oh nomoresnow we would never kick you off , we love you

and Evey is right you won't believe the work out the
speedcleaningOMGsomeoneiscoming to look at the house (ran them together on purpose) will do

dont forget my favorite tip
right before you head out the door give a short spray of furniture polish in the air thats my trick when friends call to say they are on their way over they smell it so they think I just dusted
just don't spray it over tile or wood floors

karla

Old 03-20-2007, 09:27 AM

5,764 posts, read 11,373,540 times
13 mile bike ride to work through the suburbs. 60 degrees and overcast skies all around with clouds that are pushing inland from the ocean every morning. Sun will be back this afternoon to burn off the clouds and warm it to the 70s for my commute ride home at 4:30 pm. Weather will stay the same for the next couple of months, which is just fine (except we need April showers starting right now). Happy Spring everyone!

Old 03-20-2007, 10:47 AM

630 posts, read 2,432,386 times
Well, I forgot to even post yesterday... did "Mall Walking" and then started the process of cleaning and packing some.
I've got aches and pains in areas I never knew existed.

My Realtor is coming over on Thursday to put the house on the market.
I haven't done this much housework, in ages.... LOL...
Gotta have everything cleaned up super clean before she even gets here, then, gotta keep the house perfect until it's sold.
Been there/Done that/Didn't think I would have to do it again...

So, I'm not sure if the workout that I have had so far this morning counts as excercise, but, I've sure been doing a lot of lifting, bending, reaching, and stretching for over three hours so far.

Taking a little break, and then, back to more cleaning.
Then, comes the real packing....

Quote:

Old 03-20-2007, 10:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Me, too, TNBound. We must be really dirty people or something, because it took us three months to get our house cleaned! LOL. Anyway, I work fulltime, so I don't have that chance. I have to make sure it's clean every morning before I leave. I'm not sure what that's going to do to my workout schedule. :-0

myfask...I didn't know you cared (**wink, wink**)!

Old 03-20-2007, 11:17 AM

630 posts, read 2,432,386 times
I don't think its so much a matter of being dirty, just cluttered.
We seem to collect a lot of "stuff", and then, years later find ourselves either packing it in a box to sit for another 10 years, or we give it away to the Goodwill.

Two years ago, we were going to transfer, and had our house on the market.
Unfortunetly it didn't work out at that time.
I had my house "fine tuned" for the Realtor.
She could call me on a moments notice and I would be out the door, knowing that the house looked good.

I've been working at this since Sunday.
I have until Thursday morning to get my 7 year old daughters room in order...
Can we say.... 50 million polly pockets and pieces, besides Brat dolls and clothing with accessories to pick up?

I just want to close her door.
I had a system down, bought cute little baskets and had everything labeled, and organized. Her room looked good, but, it didn't take long before the baskets were empty and I was finding toys under the bed, in the closet, in her drawers, in the bathtub. LOL...

Yesterday, I had to take apart and pack over 30 of her trophies. I have them in a very big box. Took me quite awhile to take them apart, but, once I figured out how they came apart it was easy.
I took apart each trophy, one at a time, wrapped the individual parts, then, put that trophy w/parts in a small plastic grocery bag.
I also have pictures of my daughter with her trophies so that I know how to put them back together. LOL..

Quote:
Me, too, TNBound. We must be really dirty people or something, because it took us three months to get our house cleaned! LOL. Anyway, I work fulltime, so I don't have that chance. I have to make sure it's clean every morning before I leave. I'm not sure what that's going to do to my workout schedule. :-0

myfask...I didn't know you cared (**wink, wink**)!

Old 03-20-2007, 12:41 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Got mine in, went outside to capture my errant, windblown garbage cans, and boy that sunshine is deceptive! Not warm at all...but as recycled said 'happy spring'!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals