Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-08-2009, 04:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
My friends didn't get home till almost 2 which with the "spring ahead" time change meant I got to bed around 3:20
OMG I haven't been up that late in years
Here I am 3 hours later getting ready to go let Chaos out and meet out friends for breakfast

lol it is going to be a sleepy "movie day" for sure
It was an interesting experience
The other kids Mom wasn't concerned about her kids being "exposed" to my "yuck"

Our "projects" took about 15 mins I think they enjoyed them
Her kids kept wanting to play with all the toys it took many tries to "convince" them that it was quiet time we had sleeping bags all over the familyroom they finally settled down and fell asleep around 10
lol one of my neighbors sons decided it was just to active and said " I am going to my bed Karla"

I think my friends had a nice time at the party lol I would think since they stayed till almost 2
I didn't ask because I wanted to get home and get to bed

Did you all remember to change your clocks ?

They gave me a nice gift card to a local restaurant hubby & I enjoy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2009, 07:09 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Karla, I'm not sure who has more fun when you babysit - you or the kids!

Gray and cloudy here this morning, but it should warm up when the sun comes out a little later this morning. I just hate that the sunrise doesn't hit till after 7:30 now. Don't get me wrong, I like this time change because now I go to bed like "normal" people - around 10 instead of 9. I just like having the sun come up earlier, that's all.

Going for a quick shopping trip this a.m. as soon as the load of clothes finishes up in the wash machine. That's it for my plans, altho I would like to hit the pool around 12 today. We'll see when we get back. It's major snowbird time now and they're having a pool party which means the pool will be so crowded. I may not go, but who knows?

Have a great day, all.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:52 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Morning!
Cloudy here too, but supposed to sunny up later this morning.
My days is typical Sunday, laundry and cleaning. I am making my homemade spaghetti for dinner (yummy), and possibly reading outside in the warm sunshine.
That's it!
I agree with Patti, Karla, it sounds as if you had more fun than the kids. Sleeping bag party for youngsters, I would have loved that when I was young.
Have a great day all.

Old 03-08-2009, 08:22 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Once upon a time they say, rain came down day after day. Pouring pouring from the sky 'til not a spot on Earth was dry...... It has been raining here since yesterday afternoon. It has been pouring since about 7 last night. Everything is soggy or underwater.

Do any of you think that my princess of a dog who does not like to get her toes wet was bothered by this? Not one bit. I put her rain coat on and fully expected her to stand in the back yard and look miserable. Nope, she headed up the street several blocks before deciding to make a turn, then she went another few blocks before I insisted that we were going home.

On the other hand my crocuses and daffodils are sprouting hard. The trees are budding. There is even a blade or two of grass trying to grow (previous owners had 3 large "yard dogs" so there isn't every much grass in the back yard).

I have an atomic clock that changes itself for daylight savings time, so all I really have to think about is the clock on the microwave, which is pretty easy.

I imagine I will slack off today. Race coverage starts at 1:30 so that is when I will plant myself on the couch.

Old 03-08-2009, 11:04 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,334,139 times
Slack off day for me too.
Enjoy the weekend.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:37 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Kind of a dreary day here, rain, flooding, cold! Yuck-o, as Rachel Ray would probably say.
Nevertheless, I did a Jillian Michaels workout and the short abs one, ate some frosted flakes and fell asleep on the couch-which I never ever do! So, I got back a little of that lost hour of sleep!

Have a good Sunday, everyone!

Old 03-08-2009, 06:06 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Sounds like spring at Evey's place to me!

Old 03-08-2009, 07:45 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,334,139 times
Yeah Evey, send us some rain in NM please.....

Old 03-08-2009, 08:43 PM

2,061 posts, read 4,133,324 times
Since we got enough sun we don't try to save it~ in fact if you could send a little rain we wouldn't really mind much We could use it! And if I could send you a little of our hesat in the summer we would! But today was great !
Sunny and in the 70's Beautiful quilt show with over 240 great quilts!

Old 03-09-2009, 06:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
Hey all

welcome to the exercise thread deckdoc

I would gladly exchange some of our 80 temps for some rain

It is so dry here and our new watering restrictions just went into effect with Daylight Savings, we can only water twice a week depending on your address our days are Sunday & Thursday

We painted the new door yesterday lol out came the "dog blocker" again

I am not sure I am loving the color it wasn't as dark as the chip So we are going to live with it for a few days
I will take a few pictures to get your opinion

I think I caught up with my sleep went to be around 10 and got up at 7:15 the big dog only got me up twice

I am going to run over and feed and let chaos out then I will start todays thread

See you all in a bit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals