Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2009, 04:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Well lol the "klutz" has emerged once again
Last night I somehow managed to cut the side my foot on the oven
At first I though I had just bumped it till I saw the blood on the kitchen floor
It is not serious but just annoying because of the location so when I put weight on the foot it squeezes the "owie"
Shoes also rub the area so no sneakers or exercise for me today.

I have a fundraising meeting downtown tonight and errands to run this morning so I am hoping I have a pair of sandals that wont rub the area

rofl see cooking can be dangerous. I was going to bake something to take to the meeting but now I am thinking "hmmm what will the grocery store have"
and of course I don't have any big bandaids so I took a square piece of gauze and am holding it on with 2 small bandaids lol quite the look

The door folks are coming back to put the new hardware on the front door at 2 so I guess the dog blocker will be coming out again

That is my exciting day , how will yours unfold ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2009, 07:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Hi, all.

Karla, I don't know how you do it. I'm just amazed!

On our way to a financial advisor after checking on our portfolio after about a month. You must have heard the scream from your house, wherever you all are.

Wish us luck.

Old 03-11-2009, 08:27 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Wow Karla, I thought I was scary in the kitchen. Even I have never managed to cut myself on the stove.

It was 72 here yesterday. When I went to bed at midnight it was 60. It was 22 with the wind howling when I got up this morning, on the way to a balmy 38. Shadow looked at me like I was crazy when I put her coat on her, then I opened the door.

We took a decent walk this morning considering the wind & cold. We did not find any interesting things to chase.

I am telling myself that I am going to finish painting the bathroom today. I am not so sure I believe me.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:51 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
I thought I had my 'times' in the kitchen too, mostly with knives though. Hope you're not going to have to have stitiches.
I hurt my back I guess by raking pine needles so I went to the chiro yesterday. Better today but I'm not going to do much of anything exercise wise until tomorrow. He scolded me on how I should do stretches before and after I do something like raking. I've never thought of that.
Happy day to you all.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:54 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Well, today it is really a flood out in our back yard, it was a couple days ago too, what a mess. I better go check on my snowbird neighbor's basement here, pretty soon.

Today I did the arm exercise video I got from the newspaper's online deaie, and an ab workout and a cardio interval one. My knees are sort of taking beating with the one cardio workout, so I am officially giving therm a rest!

So, I think this is the best time ever to use a certain icon here-you cut your foot on the stove? Once, my ex brother-in-law told us how he "somehow did a flip in a pricker bush"...but that's another story!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:02 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Hey all

Whew glad this day is almost over

Managed to drill the holes in the hydro containers and still have 10 fingers !!!
Did not have enough perlite for all 3 containers so only one has plants in it so far.

I will be off in the search for more tomorrow

My foot is feeling better, it wasn't cut , lol hubby keeps saying it is like a papercut but I disagree I told him it is like a piece of sharp metal was dragged along the side of my foot . which is what happened it seems when you open the drawer at the bottom of the oven the edge of the drawer is very sharp I am thinking some redesign is needed.

We will gladly take the rain down here

the door guy came back to put the new hardware on oops the one part is smaller than the old so looks like hubby will be back out painting

song I would of never thought to stretch before raking either

ok I found out this morning that they are planning a 35 HS reunion next year omg I only have a year to get ready
lol and I thought the only motivation I had coming up was my nephews wedding

ok I am going to bed see you all in the am
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals