Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 07:10 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Not only woke up late almost 7:30

But got delayed at Chaos's house he decided that he needed to drop the kong in the pool. So when I tried to use the pool pole to retrieve the kong I dropped it in the pool so I then grabbed the broom to try to get the pole
lol it was quite a funny experience because Chaos insisted on "helping".

I have to be out of here by 9:30 to meet the woman who runs the JG MG program

So I will be back later to finish lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2009, 08:05 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Morning folks. Under the weather again! The head cold that my hubster had, decided to make me its next victim.

Hope everyone is fighting fit and this crud doesn't spread!

Karla, you sound like a comedy of errors!

Old 03-12-2009, 08:09 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

A little bit of a head cold here as well. I am guessing it is this silly weather that can't decide if it wants to be 70 or 20.

Shadow does not care if I am not 100%. We bundled up & walked. fortunately we ran into the couple with the greyhounds. Shadow loves the greyhounds and did not notice the shortness of the walk.

I think I will not even plan on doing anything today, then I can't be disappointed in myself if I don't get anything done.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:55 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I was up way too late finishing a really good book, it's Hold Tight by Harlan Coben-I highly recommend it!!! Didn't work out yet, just wanted to get that in!

Old 03-12-2009, 11:08 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Glad you're foot is better Karla. Even if it is like a papercut, they hurt just as bad.
Tet and Evey, I hope you all feel better soon. There seems to be something going around all over.
What kind of book is this Fuzzy?
Evey, that's the good thing about running into other dogs on the walk or about dogs showing up at the door. If you don't feel like walking very far, they play and wear each other out.
Exercise wise, stretching today and light workout.

Old 03-12-2009, 01:19 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Now I am finished wroking out. Did that killer cardio workout and the ab workout from the same gal.

Cheryl, that book is a thriller, I guess you would say. Suspense. There were so many seemingly unrelated things going on, I didn't see any way he could tie them all together, but he did!

Karla, at least YOU didn't fall in the pool! You think Chaos would jump in and rescue you? My son whacked his toe really badly a couple years ago, went to the doctor and everything. He even got out of PT for a couple mornings, which he had to go to for ROTC. He was in pain! Even lost the nail! I think the doc pulled it off. But anyway, "like a papercut"? Well, shoot, those make big manly men wince!

Happy Thursday everybody!

Old 03-12-2009, 03:29 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, all. Fuzzy, thanks for the tip on that book. I'll have to add it to my list of "must reads".

Karla, I'm surprised Chaos didn't decide you needed to retrieve the stuff personally and give you a little assistance into the pool.

Tet and Evey, I hope you feel better.

Good news from DH's dr. this afternoon. His HDL and triglyceride numbers were fantastic! He hasn't had such a good report since we've been married. He's riding high tonight, let me tell you. I keep telling him it's all that work out in the garden!

Gotta get my butt motivated to do some exercise. Maybe his good numbers will spur me on.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:26 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Good that he got good numbers. I'm still waiting to hear on mine. It's been 2 weeks. I guess no news is good news??
Thanks Fuzzy for letting us know what type of book it is. I'll have to check it out.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:59 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Song, you should call your dr. if you haven't heard anything. I'm sure it's not the case, but a friend's BIL never got the results of a test he took, figured everything was ok, but somehow they missed reading his results and he died of cancer 2 years later and it was something that could have been cured if they had read them at the time.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:39 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,484,326 times
It's late but just thought I would log in that I went to a spinning class and then did a brisk 20 min walk on the treadmill and 20 minutes on the eliptical. I had a free pass to the YMCA, so I took advantage of it. I wouldn't of posted so late, but I just got home and last time I exercised was 9 days ago. Hopefully when tax season is over, I will get back on a regular exercise schedule. My gym is so far away, and by the time I get off work, I am too tired to drive in to Tulsa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals