U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2009, 04:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,751,239 times

Advertisements

After the craziness of the week so far today should be a nice calm day with no running around or meetings

We are meeting some of the folks hubby works with for dinner
Get this the restaurant they chose has a New Orleans style menu very scary for this "selective eater" So before saying we would go I called the restaurant to see if they had any plain non spicy food

lol they "claim" they do we shall see worse comes to worse I will just have dessert they can't put spices in desserts can they

Hubby may only work half a day if so I am going to drag him to the nursery to get more plants we need some color in the front

Hey I need your creative help

I need to come up with a slogan or saying to put on our upcoming Seafood dinner fundraiser

The only thing I have come up with is "Join us for an evening "swimming" with fun"

lol see why I need creative suggestions

So what are you plans for the day ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2009, 08:09 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,326,721 times
Creative suggestions??? You definitely have the wrong one here, Karla! If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

Going to be a lazy day today, I think. Have to take care of some financial stuff, but that's about it. Oh, I do have some laundry going. I should do some housework, but I'll see.

Have a great day, all.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,078,121 times
Morning peeps!

Another cold one day here, but they promise 50's tomorrow.

Shadow & I have toured the neighborhood this morning. Still not feeling my sparkling best and I think she dragged me just a little too far.

I will have to do some laundry today if I want to get dressed tomorrow. We are having a horse show tomorrow, so I am definitely going to have to get dressed......

Hmmmmm, I am pretty good at creative ideas. What is the fundraiser for?

Old 03-13-2009, 11:18 AM

7,371 posts, read 18,464,306 times
You're idea sounds creative Karla.
Stopping in to say hi. Got some paperwork to do.

Old 03-13-2009, 11:44 AM

4,384 posts, read 8,976,211 times
Wish I could say it was calm. Tax Deadline is March 15 for business's (Sunday) so they are all crying today asking where their returns are. Our tax program is on the blink, none of the numbers are there Yikes. Took a break just to say that. I may not get to the gym today, but I have a lot of nervous energy...does that count. Oh it's Friday the 13th too....not that I am superstitious or anything but I am going to chalk my bad day up to that for now!
Have a great day everyone.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:55 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,818,354 times
Today I did the cardio workout, and the abs one, and will do my arms later! Oh-I forgot to mention that one of her exercises in the ab routine is the ever popular side bendy waist thingy! She doesn't call it that though-she doesn't call it anything unfortunately! Otherwise I'd know the name for it.

I didn't realize it was Friday the 13 until this morning, even though I knew tomorrow was Saturday the 14th yesterday! Hmmm...wait a minute...

Have a good one, everybody.

"Join us for an evening "swimming" with fun-and don't be shellfish"

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 03-13-2009 at 01:05 PM..

Old 03-13-2009, 02:07 PM

17,833 posts, read 31,751,239 times
hey all

the fundraiser is for the 4-H it is our 2nd annual seafood dinner
One of our master gardeners is very artistic so she has volunteered to design the flyer

I love the "and don't be shellfish"

did you know that this is the 2nd friday the 13th we had one last month and are having another one in November 3 per year only happens every 11 years.

ran to the store checked out some of the plants at HD nothing knocked my socks off
we did buy white pain to finish the trim around the new door

I decided that I really don't want to go out to dinner tonight, did you just ever get a feeling that there is going to be food drama lol I may just play it safe and get dessert

the dumba** pool guy left the gate unlatched at Chaos's this morning he realized it this afternoon all of a sudden I see him running between the fences
I wonder if I should call his dad and ask if it is ok for me to call and yell at the pool guy
for some reason I am cranky and am itching to yell at someone lol might as well be the pool guy

ok off to shower for my fun evening out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals