U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2009, 02:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,961,827 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Well I will admit it I was able to find something to eat at the new restaurant last night
With the help of a terrific waiter I ended up with a pretty stripped down burger that was very tasty

Now you all know how much I love fried ravioli, well one of the couples ordered the spinach/artichoke dip
rofl don't get all excited no I did not try this rather strange looking item, but ! it came with little fried bow tie pasta to use as the dipper
they were very tasty lol and I found out you can order them without the strange green dip
So it was a nice evening

Today is going to be go look at plants day and finish painting the front door day. I may also look at some new light fixtures for outside the garage and for the entry, with the new door color I think we need something a little more interesting that what we have.

Rain is suppose to be heading our way tomorrow so going to try to get the outside stuff done.

I may even break out the mower

What will your weather be and what plans do you have for the day ?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2009, 05:57 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,237,540 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! I am not much of a veggie eater myself, but I love spinach artichoke dip. You might like it, it tastes like cheese.

It is 25 here on the way into the low 50's.

Shadow & I headed out for our walk and there were bunnies galore out just begging to be chased. Not much of a walk for me, but Shadow had a good time.

We are hosting the regional ride off for the intercollegiate equestrian teams today. As soon as I am done typing this out I will head to the farm. This evening I have a 4-H fundraiser to attend. It is a tack auction (stable & horse supplies) and last time we had a lot of fun and got some great deals on stuff we needed.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Old 03-14-2009, 08:48 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,067,296 times
I think we're going to bounce into the thirties today with sunny skies! Bye, bye snow! I can actually see some of my front lawn today. I'm itching to get my hands dirty and start digging the new flower bed I have planned out

I haven't been able to exercise much, other than to take my pooch for a short walk. It's kind of hard when you can't breath and you're all bleary eyed I actually ventured out in public yesterday (the family needs toeat). I think the locals thought they had discovered a new spieces which had been blown in from Europe

Hope you find some great bargains Evey.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 03-14-2009, 09:41 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,483,808 times
Hi, all.

Karla, it sounds like you're in a better mood this morning than you were last night when you wanted to ream out the poor pool guy!

Evey, sounds like a horsey day for you today. Enjoy.

Tet, I hope you feel better soon.

Not sure what hubster's doing out there in the gardens. (note the plural) But I'm hearing hammering on metal. Hmmmmm..... Me? Housework seems to be the word for the day.

Catch y'all later.

Old 03-14-2009, 12:24 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,940,682 times
Today I only did the abs workout and arms one which I did't do yesterday, although I did wll push-ups, 20 for each cup off coffee I reheated! (3) My knees just can't handle all that cardio workout bouncing day after day, so I gave them the day off! I tried a few minutes of a couple other ones, too, for the heck of it.

We got some Aster seeds at Dollar General-they have 3 packets for a dollar and they have ALL kinds of stuff, from squash to wildflowers (which I also got) and I have to start them in pots. Luckily I saved the ones from last year that had plants in them! These look to be pretty good sized from what I read, and big flowers-which is key

Have a good and HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY everybody!

Old 03-14-2009, 12:55 PM

Just got back from buying.....yep, you guessed it! More plants! These are annuals that he's going to pot and spread around the gardens.

Oh, Karla, I forgot to tell you this a.m. that hubster said if you need any help with your hydroponic project, just give him a call.

fuzzy, did we inspire you to get some seeds?

Old 03-14-2009, 02:16 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,940,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Just got back from buying.....yep, you guessed it! More plants! These are annuals that he's going to pot and spread around the gardens.

Oh, Karla, I forgot to tell you this a.m. that hubster said if you need any help with your hydroponic project, just give him a call.

fuzzy, did we inspire you to get some seeds?
No, I got them last week.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:35 PM

A cyber friend in the UK from a pet forum that I belong to decided to draw Shadow! Here is the awesome pic this teenager produced

The horse show went well. We are trying to decide if we have the energy to go to the auction. Wow, spending the day with a bunch of college kids will sure wear you right out!

Old 03-14-2009, 05:06 PM

Great portrait, Evey. Is that some stuffed animal fuzz I see there on her snout???

Fuzzy, I guess the gardening bug hit everybody at the same time!

Old 03-14-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Great portrait, Evey. Is that some stuffed animal fuzz I see there on her snout???
LOL! No, she has some white hairs on her chinny-chin-chin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals