Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2009, 06:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
well it is Monday, a new week has begun

I have got to get the new plants in the ground because they say we are "suppose" to have some rain sometime today. It has been so long that I won't believe it till I see it.

Chaos's dad got home yesterday so I don't have to go over to let him out this morning.

I slept till almost 7:30 and the big dog only got me up once at 2 so I am full of energy this morning

Ready to tackle the dirt and laundry

What will you "tackle" today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2009, 06:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Good morning. We "may" get a sprinkle or two here tomorrow thru Thursday. I'm not going to count on it, tho.

I'm doing the same, Karla. I have to get the chisle out and clean the bathrooms, and the suck-'em-up to vacuum the carpets. There's a load of towels in the wash and everything's pretty well been picked up and put away, including yesterday's 3 loads of laundry. For some reason, I've gotten in the habit of washing today, putting away tomorrow. Don't know why, but that's what I do. I know....I need a life!

Hey, maybe we'll hear from the community manager today about our proposal for our fence around the patio.

DH is out, working on his gardens. He's planting a sea grape bush. Man, those things get huge!

Have a great day, everybody.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:14 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

It is in the low 40's on the way to the mid 60's today. Stuff is sprouting & blooming all over the place.

Shadow & I have been to visit all of the sprouts & blooms. Yesterday afternoon we went down to the riverwalk and apparently it was warm enough for a swim. People were all over the place with their dogs, but mine was the only one who felt the need to swim. She went in 3 times, and each time she got out with a big grin on her face and went flying around as fast as she could.

I am going to finish painting the bathroom today. I am going to finish painting the bathroom today. I am going to finish painting the bathroom today........

Old 03-16-2009, 08:49 AM

Evey's going to finish painting the bathroom today...Evey's going to finish painting the bathroom today. .....

There. I helped.

Labs love the water, Evey. I bet it was a bit on the chilly side, tho.

I have to admit it, but only to you, my CD exercise buddies. I do miss Spring in the north. It was always my favorite time of year to see all the new stuff poking their little heads up thru the ground. Shhhhhh...don't tell hubby.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:52 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
LOL! Thanks for the help Pattie! O.K., I am now heading downstairs to finish painting the bathroom......

Old 03-16-2009, 09:10 AM

Hey, what are friends for???

Old 03-16-2009, 09:35 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
You all crack me up.
On my way to the chiropractor and then to get the truck registered in NM
Have a meeting tonight in our community. I'm making up a new exercise; it's called going to meetings, going to meetings and going to more meetings. I feel that's all I've done the past few days but that's okay.
Happy Monday to all.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:14 AM

ok I just spent 4 hours out in the back trimming , weeding, moving plants and cleaning
still haven't planted the new plants but there is always tomorrow

I am plum tuckered out

Old 03-16-2009, 12:51 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Sorry Karla, yep Pattie is right, Kroger is a grocery store, and they used to have a commercial with the jingle 'let's go Krogering, etc etc, the better way to SHOP.

Today I did a bunch of cardio and some ab work, too.

Went over to check my neighborh's basement-dang it she got it bad, big time flooding damage and she's in Alabama. This happened to her before and she still left stuff on the floor all over down there, and it's all ruined. I figured she had taken steps to fix that so it didn't happen again, but I guess not. It kind of makes me sick. I feel so bad for her.

Well, have a good one, everybody.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:08 AM

fuzzy I have heard of krogers lol but not the jingle
How lucky is your neighbor to have you there to help

omg I think every muscle in my body was feeling the gardening last night lol even my fingers ached.
next time I want to drag a 50# potted plant across the yard I will ask hubby to help
I did go back out and plant the flowers in the front I figures as long as I was dirty might as well.

We didn't get the promised rain again dang those weather folks I knew I should of washed the car.

evey did you finish painting

song what did the chiropractor say are you feeling better
I skipped our neighborhood HOA meeting on Saturday , between 1 & 3 on a sat afternoon is not in my mind good meeting planning

pattie ooo I missed the fence thingy what kind are you going to out up ?
you need to grow some luffah on the fence !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals