Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2009, 02:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone
very early start this morning
lol that because I went to bed at 9:30

Today after breakfast with our friends we may stop at the wally world

then plant and drop off chaos's dads birthday present but the rest of the days plans are movie day and somehow I see a nap

I think I can give the yard/plants a day off

What fun things are you doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2009, 08:17 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

I don't think there is fun in my day, just paint. I am bound & determined to get the trim paint done in the downstairs bathroom so that when my husband gets here in 10 days he can finish the floor that he started 6 weeks ago. It is a continuous floor from the rear entry, bathroom, breakfast nook, and kitchen. He did not do the bathroom because we were still painting. Every day I talk to him & every day he tells me how that is the first thing he is going to do. I hate messing with trim paint but I would like the floor done so......

Shadow & I went for a lovely walk this morning. It is going to be an incredibly nice day.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:30 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Quiet day today. DH went to B&N, called friends to see if I could drop by for coffee, they weren't home, so I made my own, sat and read the paper while the laundry did its thing. Last batch is washing now.

Once I get done with my rounds here, I'll go do the floors. Evey, our floor is the same thru the kitchen, dining room, living room and "sitting room". It's that Pergo stuff. I think I'd much rather have real hardwood, but I guess that's kind of rare down here, what with all the humidity and stuff. That Pergo's ok, but all you have to do is breath and the thing spots up. It only looks really clean right after you do it. Oh, well. That's my opinion.

If I still have some energy, I might vacuum the den, bedroom and lanai. Something tells me I'm going to save that for tomorrow and become one with the sofa where I'll finish my latest Lisa Jackson novel. I'm almost finished with it.

Have a great day, all.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:23 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Well, add me to the list from yesterday-but we went to Dollar General and got a big [well, sort of] flat container with a clear top/greenhouse-effect thing to put some of the tons of seeds we bought into. Then we went to Walmart and got more seeds and more flats, and he was out there planting seeds for green peppers and for cabbages. Why? Whywhywhy don't we just buy the plants like we did last year? Plus, I got a bunch of different flowers to start, from Forget-me-nots to Bachelor Buttons and Phlox and Zinnias. yippee.

But I did a quick 10+ minute workout anyway.

My nn is much like the one of which you spoke [a real packrat, etc. but I'm going to try to be nice here]

Have a good Sunday everybody

Old 03-22-2009, 01:35 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
Its a good day for movies. I will be watching a movie once Nascar is over. I have a deal with my DH. If he watches two nights of American Idol with me, I will watch Nascar on Sunday....no one told me it's 5 hours long...geesh! He is sleeping now half way through it, so I am going to try and change the channel.
Hope all of you are having a nice restful Sunday.
No exercise for me today. I did manage to do 4 days last week, so that is an accomplishment for me. Hopefully I can do the same this week.
speaking of movies - I saw Duplicity and Knowing on Friday when my dh was out of town. Knowing is SCARY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals