Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 08:00 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times

Advertisements

Morning peeps!

Wanted to share tet tea's amazing talent with you guys. Here is the amazing pic she did of our very own beloved Shadow

And how is Jasper settling in at your house Miss Cheryl?

Shadow & I took a short walk this morning. It is going to be beautiful today, then rain & snow for the next couple of days so we will hit the riverwalk for a good walk this afternoon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 08:59 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Should be Talented Tet Tea. The picture of Shadow is beautiful.
Jasper did really well last night. We brought in the other crate and he slept in it. Whiskey sometimes sleeps in the crate but we leave his door open. (I've been asking about the crate thing in the Dog forum)
I thought Whiskey was energetic. Jasper is like a Jack Russel as far as being hyper.
I hope we can teach him some basic commands because he seems pretty wild even after being walked for 40 minutes.
Isis and Whiskey were pretty trainable and I hope Jasper will be too.
Gotta go eat some breakfast. I'll check back later.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:00 AM

Tet, I forgot to ask, what do you use to draw?

Old 04-04-2009, 09:01 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Wow. Will you do my dogs?

Old 04-04-2009, 11:09 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Wow! I got a little teared up looking at that-it's just beautiful! Sue, you are very talented, plus you had an excellent subject!

Today, for the first time in a very long time I'm not working out. We have this wedding reception at some fancydoodlin' Hilton Hotel by here, and evidently dh is just going to wear whatever I pick out for him-but he's thinking this might be black tie-and he doesn't have any! In fact, a great deal of his dress shirts and ties are community property with our son, and unfortunately, they're in a storage unit in Copperas Cove Texas! ruh roh...

Congratulations Cheryl! Sounds like you're going to have your hands full for a while. I'll bet that guy going over would be glad to know you got his dog! I would think it would be heartbreaking to have to put an animal in a shelter and just hope for the best.

Have a good Saturday, everybody.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:16 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hi, all. Tet and Evey, that is one beautiful portrait. Maybe the next one will be in one of Shadow's Diva Outfits!

Stan, nice to see you, it's been a while.

Song, I'm sure Jasper will settle down once he gets into the routine and all.

fuzzy, you'll work out on the dance floor, I'm sure. It has to be tuff when the hubby's the one who looks in the closet and says, "I don't have a thing to wear!"

Sure do miss Karla.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Tet wonderful job on Shadow's picture!
Cheryl best of luck with the new guy! He is beautiful (I looked at the thread for yesterday), you can tell he has huskey by his eyes.
Evey, how is hubby doing in the weather up there?
No exercise for me today I have to get back to the regular cleaning, laundry, etc.
My new grandson is very handsome and pretty laid back. His big sister is a hoot and I just hated to leave both of them. My daughter is doing fine by herself, besides the little guy wants to do nothing but eat! At his two week check up he weighed 11 lbs and 8 ozs and was 23 inches! Big boy!
Best get to work, have a great day all.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:03 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Hi, all. Tet and Evey, that is one beautiful portrait. Maybe the next one will be in one of Shadow's Diva Outfits!

Stan, nice to see you, it's been a while.

Song, I'm sure Jasper will settle down once he gets into the routine and all.

fuzzy, you'll work out on the dance floor, I'm sure. It has to be tuff when the hubby's the one who looks in the closet and says, "I don't have a thing to wear!"

Sure do miss Karla.

No, no dancing. It's not that he says he doesn't have anything to wear, he just has NO fashion sense, so it's actually better that way! Most of his 'button downs' are of the flannel variety!!

Old 04-04-2009, 03:50 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Sure do miss Karla.

Me too Patti

Old 04-04-2009, 06:15 PM

We miss you Karla !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals