Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2009, 05:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Friday !!!
Hubby surprised me by taking today off
So I think we will be going to breakfast then maybe start working on the screenroom "shade project"

Though I think it would be fun to take Lola & Ralphie to the beach

So not sure which will happen lol

Lots of dog "nannying" this weekend my sister is dropping her dog off tomorrow she will be here till Monday and I will be also watching Chaos while his dad goes home for Easter

Does anyone have any special plans for this weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2009, 08:17 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

It is a cold, dreary, rainy day here. Perfect for doing nothing, which I am sure would send my husband over the edge.

Shadow & I dodged the raindrops for a few minutes. We went for a run yesterday afternoon. It was the first time I had tried running tow days in a row and I am not moving around very well this morning. In fact, I hurt all over.

Did you know that steel wool will turn a porcelain bathtub black? The tub in this house was not very clean when I moved in. I have been scrubbing with all manner of cleaning products and scrubbies. Yesterday I decided to try a Brillo pad. Well, the tub is now clean, just not very white. It looks like another round of Comet Cleanser will get rid of the discoloration. *sighs*

Old 04-10-2009, 08:31 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Oh, no, Evey. I think your Brillo pad may have taken off the porcelain. Good luck and let us know, ok? I swear by those Mr. Clean magic pads. They don't hurt anything and they take off dirt like you wouldn't believe. When I say I got out the chisel and cleaned the bathrooms, that's my chisel.

Karla, sounds like you'll be surrounded by dogs. You're a lucky woman, you are.

No special plans for the weekend. DH just realized it's Good Friday, so he decided he doesn't work on Good Friday. I told him he took Holy Thursday off, so he'd best get out there and work! He can punch out at noon, tho.

In case you're not all around, I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.

hugs to everyone.

Old 04-10-2009, 11:43 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
TGI think it's friday...

Thanks for that tip Evey, I've gotten rather creative with things to scrub with on mine too!

Today I did my arm workout and I did a Jillian Michaels one, a 40 minutes routine [well, it's a warm up and cool down plus 30 min. of sets of exercises.] One good thing, my arms are so tired from all of that, I don't know if I can lift a spoon! Or fork.

Have a Good Friday everyone and a happy Easter if you're not around.

Karla-aren't you some kind of Chocolate Bunny Queen? Enjoy!

Old 04-10-2009, 12:48 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Just finished walking with my family. It's beautiful outside. The hubby got the day off, which was a nice last minute surprise. I keep thinking it's Saturday though.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Heading over to friends in a few.

Old 04-11-2009, 05:00 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
omg tet
I kept thinking yesterday was Saturday too !!! lol all the way up to last night
It sounds like everyone had a nice day

Ours turned out really well

We went to breakfast and then stopped at the nursery
We wanted to get a tree to plant in our greyhounds memory like we did with Clue

We couldn't decide between another peach tree or a plum so we bought both

So then we decided to start working on the shade fabric project for the screenroom
which involved a lot of sitting out there with lola & ralph in the nice breeze while we figured out the best way to begin

So we did a practice panel, we tried using a glue gun to "hem" the sides of the fabric lol what a mess so I pulled out the sewing machine and it was so much easier.
the practice panel was a little short but the 2nd one came out perfect !!
lol that was enough for the day and we came in

omg fuzzy thank you for reminding me to get this years bunny for the freezer !!!

the poolguy left the fence unlatched at Chaos's again so I sent his dad a message " would you like me to call them in that special way I have" lol he said "yes please" So I did, I have a feeling there will not be anymore issues

well I better go start todays thread before I have to head over to let chaos out

see you all there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals