Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2009, 05:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

omg is it just me or did this week "fly by"
I can not believe it is Friday already

I have the lawn guy coming by this morning to fertilize he is going to do our yard first then head over to Chaos's

I am watching him again this weekend somehow he has lost both the big kong and baby kong so I will be picking him up another one today lol heaven forbid we don't get to play "fetch auntie karla"

Not sure what else is on the list for today

probably some ellpiticalling now that I am not as sore from my tree planting yard day

it is going to be a breezy 73 today so I know I am going to have to spend some time out side enjoying the "this is why I live in FL weather"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2009, 06:00 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Sounds like a good day, Karla. mid 80's here today. On my way out to the garage to help DH reclaim it from the potting shed days.

Afternoon appt. with the finance guy today. How to ruin a perfectly good Friday afternoon, right?

Catch y'all later.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

It will be in the low 70's here today as well. Much too nice to be inside painting. *sighs*

Shadow & I have taken a nice long walk this morning. There were lots of critters out that needed to be chased.

I think I am happy with 1 wall in the dining room, and 1 more coat on the second wall & then it will be time to drag the furniture to the other side of the room so I can get at the other 2 walls.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:28 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Hi everyone.
The week has flown by. Here it is April and we've still got to turn on the heat some.
Did the walk today and stuff around the house.
I swear, it's always something to be done around here.
Happy Friday to you all.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:40 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Well, today I did a Jillian Michaels workout again and my arm exercises, and I think I am actually starting to see some results. Don't want to get too excited, but IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

Have a good Friday everybody.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:41 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,363,333 times
Hi everyone!
I've being having a wonderful day so far (sadly, I now have to tackle housework). Went walking this morning, took a zoom around on the bike, made the appointment for my next tattoo and just got back from a great workout at the gym.

Glad to hear you're seeing results Fuzzy. I hit a wall a while back and kicked up my workouts. Today I actually saw some difference in my mid section.

BTW ... I weighed in this morning and I'm down 38lbs. 2 more and I've hit my half way goal! Don't let up on me folks. I need the next 20 to disappear and they're going to be the hardest!

Old 04-17-2009, 05:30 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Tet, what kind of tat are you getting? How many do you have now? DH has 3 - Tigger, a chipmunk (Preserve Wildlife underneath), Praying Hands w/Rosary wrapped around. And Congrats on the major weight loss! You go, girlfriend!

fuzzy, how long have you been working out?

Evey, the house must be coming together nicely now. I look back and think about all you've done. You've been one busy chick!

Karla, nothing exciting in today's mail. Probably tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals