Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2009, 04:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,064,185 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

It is just going to be me & hubby for breakfast, our friends are out of town

Afterward we are going to stop at "wally world" then come home for movie day
You know I never realized how much I would miss not having the microwave
I don't really use it that much, but I have a 20# bag of outside birdfood that I need to "nuke" because I am seriously running low in the container of nuked food

Hopefully the parts will be in Monday and he will be out to fix it Tuesday

Oh wait lol I can take a container of it over to Chaos's house and nuke it there while I am feeding him this morning . That should be enough to hold the birds till Tuesday

So what fun things do you have planned for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2009, 05:48 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,349,966 times
Morning folks. Glad this week is over! I've been walking every day, back in the gym tomorrow. I'm looking forward to sweating!

Hope everyone is going to have a lazy Sunday. I'm going to go and play pool.

Have a wonderful day!

Old 04-26-2009, 06:16 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,209,996 times
Good Morning all, and a wonderful day over here in AL. It has been in the 80's and beautiful
Went fishing with hubby yesterday, did not catch anything but it was nice to sit in the semi quiet and get some sun.
Today I am cleaning, shopping and finding just a little time to get in the pool (as long as it is not too cold).
Wishing everyone a wonderful day.

Old 04-26-2009, 06:43 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,225,824 times
Hi, all.

Karla, do me a favor and have a waffle for me. I'm just dying for one. With real maple slurple.

Tet, you'll be playing pool and cassy and I will be AT the pool. Sounds like a plan to me.

Yep, the hubster's at B&N today. In a few minutes, I'll call my friends to see if they're up to having company for coffee this a.m. In the meantime, think I'll head on out to the front porch with the kitties and read part of the newspaper. Don't you just love Sunday morning???

Hugs to all.

Old 04-26-2009, 07:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,190,974 times
Morning peeps!

Wow, everyone was up early this morning!

It is 73 already on the way to the upper 80's this afternoon. It is surely time to fix the wiring to the A/C that the previous homeowner let their dogs chew. That will be his first project when he gets back next week.

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for a walk this morning. Shadow is all kinds of tired from going to the barn 2 days in a row and the sudden heat. She still found the energy to chase bunnies & squirrels.

The just built a Meijer here and today is the official grand opening. My friend & I are heading there in about an hour to check it out. Then I will throw some paint at the dining room wall before I plop on the couch for the race.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:02 AM

Evey, what's a Meijer???

Man, don't you wish you could be all kinds of tired and still find the energy to chase bunnies and squirrels???

Old 04-26-2009, 11:09 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,506,589 times
Meijer is a big store that has everything plus groceries. We have them around here but I've never been to one yet, somehow. They have the commercial with the "judge" and the 2 guys from Meijer and another 'big name store' talking about the additives/"flavor enhancers" in the meat, which is mostly like sodium and crap.

Today was the Boost metabolism/kill connie, Jillian Michaels workout. I am noticing that some of the exercise moves that had me just shaking my head as in get real I am able to do now! Like scissor kicks!

Have a good Sunday everybody. Oh and I don't have to chase the squirrels-they come to ME!!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 04-26-2009 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: added something

Old 04-27-2009, 06:36 AM

Thanks, fuzzy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals