Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2009, 04:34 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,013,501 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

It is going to be a really nice sun shiny day today expected high 80

I saw on the news last night that it was actually warmer in certain cities up north than is was here in Florida

How weird is that

But I bet it will start everything blooming

Today's to do list includes mowing the backyard and maybe even washing some of the windows, we have no rain expected for a week so this would be a good time to tackle that project

lol maybe I will even wash the screens

So are you warmer than us Florida folks ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2009, 08:38 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,149,450 times
Morning peeps!

We were warmer here for a couple of days. Sunday it was 87! Currently it is 60 and raining. Stuff has been blooming here for a couple of weeks. My tulips are starting to open, my grape hyacinths have bloomed already, and my peonies are thinking about it.

Shadow & I took a short walk this morning between downpours. Later we will head to the barn for mousie hunting, riding, and teaching PE.

Before I go to the farm I have laundry, dishes, and some other domestic stuff to get done. I refuse to paint today.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:51 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,191,959 times
Can't blame you Evey. We all deserve time off once in a while.

DH is out playing in the dirt, pulling weeds, finishing off stuff.

I took him for his walk this morning, but we only did the 2 mile route. His leg started to bother him. That's ok. I wasn't really into it any how.

Me, I'm doing housework. Woopee. Came online to say hello, see if I really wanted to dust. Right now, it's such a soft look with the patina of the dust glowing in the morning sun. Hmmmm....decisions, decisions. Oh, well. Best go do it before someone writes his name on the coffee table.

Have a great day, all.

Old 04-28-2009, 08:23 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,447,867 times
Well I am starting my exercise program again. Seems I start and then something happens and I stop. I work in a tax office so from the end of February to April 15th I was going nuts and working 15 hr days. I just got back from Houston from visiting my son and while I was there I walked/ran with my daughter-en-law and we took their dogs. That was last week. Yesterday I went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the eliptical and 20 minutes on the tread mill. Tonight I went to the gym and all the eliptical machines were in use so I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I did some leg weights too. I am going to follow all of your examples and keep on track. Hope everyone had a great day. It looks like rain here tonight and tomorrow

Old 04-29-2009, 12:25 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,191,959 times
Yay, Chickrae! Welcome back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals