Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2009, 05:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

lol the title says it all
I have no idea what I am going to do today
nothing nada zip lol

There are a bunch of things I need to do, fund raising phone calls, reorganizing under the bathroom cabinets lol I have no idea why the "organizing bug" has landed here and I really wish it would leave

ooo update on the purple/blue house
NN called me yesterday and said she was told that the color was approved she said the board pres said it turned out darker that they thought when they approved it add this to the homeowner saying he never got a response so just went ahead and painted you have a little "conflict of info" so of course
I called the property manager and what do you know there is nothing in the file requesting HOA approval for the color
He is sending a letter out
Hopefully he has received enough calls complaining(7 so far) that he will have a little chat with the HOA board members. The CC&R say colors must be consistent with the neighborhood.

So it will be interesting to see how this turns out

So is there anything interesting in your neck of the woods ?
lol maybe I will get some ideas on what to do today from your plans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2009, 08:10 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

48 and raining here this morning.

Shadow & I have been for a short walk this morning. Shadow has modified the short walk so that it includes her visit to the ladies at State Farm. Free cookies after all!

When I left to go to the barn yesterday at 2 it was in the mid 60's. Apparently I failed to take an accurate head count of kitties before I closed the door. When I got back at 9 last night it was in the low 40's and I had one highly perturbed cat waiting for me on the back porch. She followed me all over the house as I closed windows yelling at me for leaving her out. Then the ultimate snub, she slept on my husband's bed instead of directly on me. Still not talking to me this morning. Sheesh, kids!

My day will involve a very small paint brush. Time to do some trim work. Ugh!

Old 04-29-2009, 11:29 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Hi, all.

Evey, you must do a kitty kount each time you close a door.

Karla, wish I could see this house. It sounds amusing. Don't you just love "organizations" that can't get their act together? As far as I'm concerned, Organization is an oxymoron.

Took the hubster for his short walk, did about 20 minutes in the weight room. Am quite sore this afternoon.

We've been running all over SW Florida, trying to find Miso for this recipe DH has found.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:40 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Just gotta share this with you guys. My friend has been having a grand time dressing my horse in pink. She called to tell me my new bridle came in and holy cow, is this thing pink! Check it out!

The girl in the 2nd pic is one of our students. The girl in the 3rd pic is the friend that bought the bridle.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:42 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Aaaawwww...how sweet!

Old 04-29-2009, 12:43 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
I don't know what to say. It's pink that's for sure!

Today I did a new Jillian Michaels workout-I thought I had done them all but this one is a longer version of the 'trouble zones' workout-it's about an hour, thinking I'll do this one and the ~hour cardio one from now on. On alternating days!

Today is my son's birthday, too bad he's in Kirkuk-can't even talk to him.

And now, I have to get busy. Have a good day everybody.

Old 04-29-2009, 01:33 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
I love pink so your horsey looks cute in it.
I don't really have any qualms about what color anyone paints there house. This person must be artistic and sees something that may look good.
I worked out with Richard Simmons both yesterday and today. Good workouts.
NM has a state kareoke contest going on for competition and one of the stops was here last night. There were about 20 people from the area coming to compete and the top 2 going to the finals the end of May are from Ruidoso which is about 2 hours from where I am.
No, I did not compete; I just went and watched.
Happy day to you all.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:50 PM

quite the styling horsey there evey !!!

omg pattie the house is obnoxious chaos's dad stopped by tonight and even he asked "what is the committee "drinking" when they approved those colors
A couple of his work buddies are looking for houses and he was going to suggest they look here lol if they have dogs I could find my "nanny business expanding sigh but then again how cool would it be if one of them was someone who has one of chaos's puppies that would change things

Fuzzy make sure you wish you son a "happy birthday" from al his adopted aunties !!!
How did the cake do during shipping ?

song I love going to go watch karaoke
lol one of these days I will have to share my 4 vodka's on the rocks and a karaoke machine story

I got a bunch of calls made today for the fundraiser but somehow I did something to my back probably while climbing over the baby gate to my "office" so spent the afternoon on the couch

oh before I forget I have to leave here at 6:40 am to drop the kids off for hair apts at 7 so the thread maybe a little late I took a muscle relaxer for the back so may not get up early enough to start it before I have to leave

Old 04-29-2009, 09:48 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,486,181 times
Racelady...pretty horses. I hope one day before I die I can try riding a horse.
No exercise for me today. I had a picnic in the park while it was raining, so missed the gym today

Old 04-30-2009, 06:41 AM

welcome back chickrae !!!

please send us some of your rain
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals