Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2009, 06:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,045,180 times

Advertisements

rofl I am going to the beach with my friend from the Jax forum and we will be taking pictures of a cow on the sand complete with hat & sunglasses
We are going to stop at the place I go to for breakfast every Sunday so I think the cow needs to have his picture taken there also

and if Chaos's dad didn't think I was "crazy" enough already I sent him a text last night asking " can I borrow your pool ? I have to take a picture of a cow by a pool and your the only one I know with a pool"
omg lol I would love to see the look on his face when he reads it !!!

We will also be putting the cow in my garden for some other pictures I wonder how Lola & Ralphie will like the cow

So thats my day just complete & utter silliness !!!!

What are you going to do today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2009, 06:10 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,212,720 times
Karla... a little crazy?? a LITTLE crazy??? (mUDDERing to herself).

OK, I had to really drag my sorry butt out of bed this morning, but I did get it on my bike and ride over the gym for 20 min. weights and rode it back home again. Did some garden pickup after yesterday's rain (yes, the rainy season is here!). Washed the kitchen floor. Now I'm on my way to the shower and I think I'll run into Target for a couple of things and stop in the Starbucks while I'm there.

Yesterday was productive. I finished a Jonathan Kellerman book I've been struggling thru for a couple of weeks now. Also, I'd bought some cotton thread and a pattern for a crocheted tablecloth as a project to keep me busy while hubster's away. I'd been having problems with it and decided I would give it one last try last night. I finally got it together! Do you think it had anything to do with the fact that the first time I tried it, I'd had a bit of wine first??? Hmmmm.

Anyway....gotta run. I hear Starbucks calling my name!

Old 05-15-2009, 08:25 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,175,007 times
Morning peeps!

Whooooo-hooooo! The dining room is finished! Well, the painting part is finished. Still have to re-finish the floors & clean the windows, but no more paint! As soon as I find the charger for the camera I will get some pics up.

Shadow & I took a short walk this morning. We went running last night, so everyone was a little tired this morning.

Karla, is there a reason you will be photographing a cow all day?

Old 05-15-2009, 11:30 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,295,517 times
I think it's funny you're photographing a cow at certain locations. I read several years ago in a magazine that someone stold a ceramic frog out of someones yard and went to different places in the world, took pictures of it and sent the pictures back to the owners. At the end of the journey, the frog was sent back home to it's owners.
Pattie, drink a startbucks for me. The closest one to where I live is 2 hours away.
I need to paint rooms in my house, just haven't gotten around to getting the paint yet. Something always seems to come up or get in the way.
Oh yeah, exercise. I worked out to Richard S dvd again today. I was thinking about getting that slim in 6 crap. Have you all heard any thing about it?

Old 05-15-2009, 01:12 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,497,161 times
I'm sure there's a logical explanation for this cow business Can't wait to hear it. I am sure it's very mooooving.

So, today I did the arm workout and the shorter cardio one which I did yesterday. Couldn't sleep for diddly last night. I think I figured out why, since all day long I am active and well, trying to keep track of what I was doing or was going to do and what I forgot to do and so on, but at night in my head, it's just not a good place to be.

Sorry Cheryl, I've never heard of slim in 6 crap, but old Richard Simmons seems like a good guy to work out to! Although, I can only take that amount of exuberance in small doses.

Have a great Friday everyone

Old 05-15-2009, 03:17 PM

4,620 posts, read 14,937,697 times
I'm the "friend from the Jax forum" about whom Karla wrote, and yes we had a very silly day with our cow that involved ... well, let's see - a Mercedes convertible, a surfboard, a group of kids at the beach ... and other fun places, but I don't want to give it all away :-)

K with a K got great exercise today carrying a cow.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:35 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,045,180 times
rolf you want pictures !!! here you go

//www.city-data.com/forum/other...ml#post8831968
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals