Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 03:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good Morning
Time to rise and shine and exercise
Been up for about an hour and thanks to Evey, this morning I have substituted my morning caffeine free diet Pepsi for water. She told me that you should drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces of water. example you weigh 100#s drink 50 ounces.
rofl that the only example you are going to get. I love you guys but not even my hubby knows what I weigh

She told me that drinking a lot of water really helps to lose weight. I am missing my morning "bubbles"

Probably won't walk today I figure the lawn "experience" yesterday gave me extra credit for today
But I will be doing my side bendys and abs crunches. I think I will have hubby get my old "ab roller" out of the attic that thing did work last time I used it
I figure if I am feeling it in the sides and abs already they must be working.

So who will be the first to get their gold stars today

Karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2007, 05:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Well, no gym for me today, but it is clean-up-before-open-house day, so I think I'll get my share. I thought I could feel someone watching me. It's two robins outside my window who wanted to say hi to everybody.

Have a good one.

Old 04-14-2007, 05:58 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Saturday's "It's 5:30 am Wake up, wake up, get out of bed" exercise thread"-my-road.jpg

Good morning. Hope you are all bright eyed and bushy tailed

Here's what part of my morning walk looks like. Love it, love it, love it!

My bum is killing me after doing reverse on the glider yesterday. No more stairs for a day or two!

Have a wonderful day.

Gotta spread some love ... so hold on for those Brownie points!

Old 04-14-2007, 06:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
I don't have quite that beautiful of a walk, but it is done and now on to cleaning, still Spring cleaning here. Have a great weekend everyone.

Old 04-14-2007, 07:31 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
OMG! You guys, it Saturday. Sleep in a little!

45 minute dog walk done. Will be taking an extra long bike ride later to try and offset the All You Can Eat Chinese Buffet we had for dinner last night.

Good for you Karla! I missed bubbles in the beginning and now I can't drink a whole soda. I do drink iced tea every once in a while (decaf). Besides, all of those artificial sweeteners are just BAD for you.

Old 04-14-2007, 07:46 AM

I'm not much of a soda person and never have been. I get sick of drinking plain old water. I like sparkling water with a little lemon juice added to it. Helps flush out the system

Old 04-14-2007, 08:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
I keep those 32oz foam cups in the house lol I buy them by the case. I even take them on vacation with me
I like having a drink with me through out the day. they really help keep it cold.
I drank 4 this morning with water and ice so after that I treated myself to one can of my CF dpepsi. but hey considering the normal amount I would of gone through by this time 1 is pretty good.
I will go back to the water and maybe gatorade if I work out side , found a new gatorade flavor that is really good strawberry -kiwi

tet tea is sparkling water as good as plain water?

I have done my side bendys

evey - i just gave you *** on another of your posts so can't do your stars here yet ,

karla

Old 04-14-2007, 10:21 AM

Sparkling water is great especially with a little lemon juice, peach juice or whatever you fancy added. One word of advice ... don't drink when working out. The bubbles go buzzing up your nose Would recommend only plain water there I find it fills me up and is a little more refreshing. I don't drink too cold though.

Old 04-14-2007, 11:32 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
I don't drink too cold though.
Me either. I keep my bottled water at room temp.

Old 04-14-2007, 12:43 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Ok, got mine done.
I feel like I have to say you do have to be careful how much fluid intake you have per day. It all counts-pop [soda], coffee, tea, water, juice etc. And you can have too much fluid intake and it can be dangerous for you.
I mean no offense to anyone, but it does happen. The old 8 glasses per day theory is still only 64 ounces, which includes all the things you drink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals