Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2009, 05:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

I have got to pack today !!
oh yeah and we have to go drop the bird off at my MIL some time today , can't do that till after 10 because thats when she gets home from church
So I figure I should be in full panic around 2 pm lol

I am gtg on the clothes for thrusday , friday & sat night now I just need to figure out the walking around sightseeing type clothes

I guess it is just one of those "put my mind to it and get started" things

Our friends we have breakfast with each Sunday left a message last night asking if we wanted to get together for dinner tonight normally I would jump at this but as of right now I am going to have to think about it
lol don't want to be consuming too much caffeine if I have to get up at 4 tomorrow morning

So what do you all have planned for toady ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 06:54 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Just work Karla, here I sit again
lol, I only have today and tomorrow left for this week, combine that with Monday off and I have had a very short week!
Got fish out for dinner and a trip to the gym later tonight is planned other than that, who knows.
Just pack shorts and capri's for walking around clothes, they always work! And dinner should be a must! You don't need to cook right before you leave!
Have a good one all.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:23 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Hi folks!
I hate to whine ... but ... my back is still giving me gip! I am so frustrated 'cause I can't everything done, and what I can do takes forever! ARRRRGH!

Anyhoo, I visited one of my favorite stores yesterday, Wild Birds Unlimited and treated myself to a deck mount system for my feeders. I also found a wonderful feeder that I'm hoping to get for my birthday!

I've been walking albeit slowly, but no gym. Fingers crossed I get back in there next week.

Hope you guys have safe trips. Have a wonderful day!

Old 07-01-2009, 08:17 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Sue, back injuries are the worst. It seems like they take so much longer to heal. And every other part of your body is attached to your back so there is nothing that you move that does not aggravate it to some degree. Last time I hurt my back I could not even brush my teeth without pain. Hang in there!

Karla, go to dinner! Just drink water or Sprite or root beer instead of Pepsi.

Well, Shadow helped the farmers out today and saved them another 1/2 acre per day. Mickey got to witness The Bonecrusher in action and has decided that Shadow is now worthy of a little bit of respect. We did not get much of a walk in, but we did take a nice walk yesterday afternoon along the Greenway. There are tons of wild raspberries out there and they are starting to get ripe. I think I ate about a quart or so while we were out walking.

DH will be leaving FL later today sometime. I really need to pick up a paint brush so I don't get into trouble.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Just finished up the Jillian Michaels workout, had a feeling I needed to burn some serious calories.

Hope Pattie made it okay on no sleep.

Sue, I hope your back starts feeling better soon.

Heck Karla, don't panic yourself. If you really need something, you can always buy it! Just so you remember the stuff you can't buy. That's how I look at it [not that I travel, but I've packed quite a few bags for Billy's various journeys and dh's travels]

Have a good day/trip as the case may be!

Old 07-01-2009, 01:39 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Have a good trip Karla.
Hope your back gets to feeling better Tet. Why do people have to have back problems, that sucks right?

I did the burn it up workout today. Doing some last minute things getting ready for our 4th celebration.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:39 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Karla have a wonderful trip
Sorry about the back tet, have you ever visited a chiropractor? I never have but hubby swears by them. Anywho, hope you feel better real soon.
Evey what in the world does Shadow do in the field?

Old 07-01-2009, 09:14 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Evey what in the world does Shadow do in the field?
LOL! This was actually in the alley behind my house. She is fierce in the fields and chases anything that moves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals