Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2009, 06:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone
Happy Tuesday

I am so hoping the spotty showers they are calling for don't spot over here

the roofers are saying they should be done today and if it rains that won't happen

they loved the donuts & fried chicken I dropped off yesterday
not sure what I am going to take them today

chaos's dad got home last night I hope he isn't planning on sleeping in this morning
lol I warned him that there was a lot of noise with roofing a house

But heck he needs to get up early and decide on a house color !!!!
I have all the sample colors spread all over his kitchen counters

lol I told him yesterday when he gets home on the 30th it will be like a new house

along with the new roof, the house & pool deck will be painted & the pool screen will be replaced

My foot is finally better so i will be doing either the elliptical or mowing the lawn for my exercise today

What will you be doing today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2009, 07:43 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
OMG, I'm the second one posting today?
I woke up earlier than usual. Having some vanilla coffee now and getting ready to do the 'burn it up' dvd.

From what i've been reading about st. bernards, they need exercised but not a whole lot so Brandi will probably have to be exercised separately from jasper and Whiskey who are highly energetic.
She is getting spayed today so I hope she does well on that.

Karla, I know better than to ask Charlie what color. He doesn't like to go through alot of colors. I'm better off deciding and letting him know.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:04 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

LOL you guys! If I left color choices up to my husband everything would be painted white.

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for our cookie walk this morning. Shadow & I are very tired from our busy afternoon at the barn yesterday.

Rotten horse is doing well. On 8/1 I will be competing in my first horse show since 1982. I am both looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. My horse is old, sometimes unsound, and sometimes can have a pretty rotten attitude.

Not sure what project my day will hold, but I am sure it won't be much fun.

Old 07-14-2009, 08:34 AM

thats some pretty fancy duds your horsey is sporting evey !!!

Song I would love to be able to pick out the color but ..... it's his house however hubby did mark his favorites

omg lol I stopped by this morning about 8:45 on my way to get the roofers breakfast and my friends car was out front when I got back 20 mins later it was gone

I sent him a text saying " nothing like waking up to the sound of roofers"
lol he texted back "no kidding scared the you know what out of me"
I so wanted to text back " what part of "you might not want to be there because it will sound like someone is coming through your roof" did you not understand !!! "
lol or at least " I told you so" but I decided not to rub it in

They said they will be done today 2 days faster than our roof !!

Happy roofers are fast roofers
well fed roofers are happy roofers !!!

oh I gave myself a "promotion" I am no longer "Chaos's nanny" lol I am now " project manager"

still kicking around the mowing the lawn idea but it is awfully hot out there I went out to hand water the potted stuff and came in all sweaty

Old 07-14-2009, 11:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Karla, Chaos's Daddy is one lucky man to have you as project manager! Evey great picture of your horse, and it is wonderful that you are going back into showing!
Well I am bored at work and waiting for my co-worker to relieve me so I can get to lunch. My plans are to get to the gym tonight, we will see how those plans carry out
Everyone have a great day!
Cheryl, not getting too excited are you??? I would be in seventh heaven, too have a puppy again with their goofy little faces.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:01 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I did some arm exercises and the 30 minute cardio, keep thinking it's wednesdayfor some reason, dh leaves on vacation on Friday. Think maybe subconsciously I want the week to hurry up? Nah,

Old 07-14-2009, 04:18 PM

hey all got a email from pattie she is able to read CD but cant post

she says "hello everyone "
and
Please tell Evey I love her horse's outfit! Funny...I'd never heard of a cross-dressing horse before.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:52 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Hi Patti, have fun and we miss you.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:03 AM

Hey evey I forgot to ask
is their jumping involved during the show ?

Fuzzy is your hubby going on vaca alone or are you guys going away ?

well it did start to rain around 4
I went over to Chaos's to check on the roofers and meet the pool guy we are getting quotes from a new one since the current one seems not to get the "check the gate before you leave thing"
His dad was home and I needed him to sign some papers and also drop some hints about paint color lol

So I said to him " I have a new job title I am no longer Chaos's nanny"
He surprised me by saying yup your now "personal assistant"
I said I was thinking "project manager" but PA works !!
when he stopped by later to pick something up I joked with him & hubby that now when folks asked hubby what I do he was no longer able to joke "oh she makes my coffee and does the laundry"
They both started laughing sigh men !!!

But then I started laughing thinking to myself
Having the title PA just gives me free rein to be " bossy" !!! watch out rofl
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals