Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 05:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

lol "the car is in the driveway"

I let you know who out early last night so I could watch out 1st pre season game
So that mean I had to go over really early this morning so I asked hubby when he left for the office if he would drive past C/D house and let me know if he was able to come home last night
1 min later the phone rang and I heard those sweet words !!
But 5 mins later I saw I had text message saying " Im going to the house 2nite" but shhhh I am not going to mention said message to hubby lol

Not sure what time he is has to go back today but I have to get over to measure to make the next new bed because I went into a "snow storm " last night

I have a new design plan in mind for this one

ok so no excuses today I have to mow as soon as it hits 8(lol I dont like to start before 8) and yikes it is already 84% humidity and the heat index is 87

Gonna be doing some glowing for sure !!!

what is everyone doing today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2009, 05:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
Well, there you are! Sleep in, did you??

I'm all excited. The counter guy just called DH and told him he'd be here in 15-20 minutes. Woo hoo! Can't wait to see how it all comes together. Karla, I'll send you photos sometime this week, once I feel up to figuring out how to email them again. I don't do it often, so I have to start from scratch every time. And after it's done, I always say, "That wasn't so hard!"

What do you mean you went into a snow storm???

Old 08-18-2009, 07:43 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,797 times
I think she means Chaos struck the bedding again
Poor little guy is just upset that he is being left! Cassy is turning that way too when we leave her alone to go to work. She knocks all of the pillows off the couch and also the bed, some days I go home and the bedding is pulled back just like someone was sleeping during the day (sheets too). With her it is just her getting older and a little senile
At work and I will make my self go to the gym tonight (I think I say that every other month). Have not gotten much rain at all from Claudette, just a little yesterday and a whooping storm on Sunday night.
Well all they pay me for working here, so best get back to my job.
Have a good one.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times
omg I am drenched and it didn't rain

but the lawn is mowed and I pulled some weeds
I could just tell that NN was dying to walk across the street to chat so I just kept my head down and pushed on

I even used the big !! shop vac and got the saw dust up from the garage floor I love this little chore because it looks so nice and clean afterwards

I didnt weed whack or edge though because I felt like I was on the verge of heat issues
well the heat index is 98 so no wonder

yay new counter day !!! I am so excited cant wait to get the pictures !!

sandy I think he is just being ornery I had just been there for play time a few hours before and I think he was "mad" because I wouldn't let him climb the bushes

lol I kind of restuffed it tied a knot and flipped it over lol I wonder if he undid it and his dad walked into a snow storm

well I think I am going to run the vac as long as I am sweaty then take a shower and then attack some phone calls I have to make
rofl with hubby at the office I can make the "listen you idiots type of calls"

ooo I forgot to mention you know how the TV repair guy was here and said he had to order a part ?
well what do you know the part is no longer available so the repair place said the warranty company is going to either offer us a buy out or give us a new TV !!!
lol hubby wants the buy out because he wants to get a bigger one I said 65" he is thinking 72"

CD has a 65" so I think I may drag him over there to see that 65 is plenty big

Old 08-18-2009, 08:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla, don't they always want a TV that is too big?

Yay Pattie! Bet you can't wait to have your kitchen back.

Shadow & I have been for our cookie walk this morning. Mickey headed out with us but must have gotten distracted by a shiny object.

Shadow & I went to the barn yesterday. It was so hot I didn't ride, but we still hunted mousies & played with my horse. It is supposed to cool off for the end of the week and I told everyone I would be out to ride on Friday.

I have a bunch of errands to do today, but no other plans.

Old 08-18-2009, 10:44 AM

Duh! Snow storm. Thanks, Sandy.

Get my kitchen back? Evey, I'll be glad to get the whole house back! We're planning more renovations, but I asked DH this morning if we could give it a bit of a rest so the house isn't torn up any more.

Countertops are beautiful. It makes the kitchen look so much bigger. Gotta run. Nasty storm brewing out there.

Glow on, Karla!
The counters look

Old 08-18-2009, 01:14 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
ruh roh, wonder if the power went out mid-sentence?

Did the Jillian Michaels boost metabolism, and got all done except for the tretching but my little 3 legged buddy showed up so I had to go feed him!

Have a good day everybody!

Old 08-18-2009, 04:58 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,360,540 times
Glad to hear that the kitchen is finally coming together.

Poor Chaos. He sounds very lonely and bored. He needs a big doggie door and an outdoor run!

Very nice day here. A little windy, but it helped cool the place down. Having my windows wide open was lovely.

Thinking of heading out for a walk in a few.

See you all in the morning.

Old 08-18-2009, 05:32 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,797 times
lol Karla, they always want bigger toys than anyone else. My hubby is like that too
Yeah Patti new counter tops, time to have a celebration!
Evey, this is the longest warm weather you have had isn't it?
Fuzzy glad your little buddy is still doing well.
Tet, I long for the day I can open windows again

Old 08-19-2009, 07:01 AM

Ok, Sandy. I'm getting the place all cleaned up for my exercise buddies to come down and par-tay! Drinks, appetizers and a wonderful dinner. Don't worry, I'll spread out blankets all over the place so no one has to drive home afterwards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals