Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 06:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,020,118 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Friday !!!
It seems like most of us have had rainy stormy weather the past couple days
We finally got one passing through yesterday afternoon they had been going west or north of us

Do you all have rain gauges to see how much rain comes down ?

While I was scanning thru the remote yesterday I found our "fitness work-out channel
I may have try some of them not only do I need a change in my exercises but lol with the new B/A TV I bet it will be just like being in the class !!!

OK I have finally figured out the dog bed issue with you know who
the fluffier the bed the more likely he is to "de-fluff" it
So there I was thinking the bigger the better lol wrong !!
I think he must think it is a big toy that must be unstuffed !!!

I may have to take a drive out to the beach this weekend they are saying we could have 8 to 10' waves as Bill passes by even though he is hundreds of miles to the east

So what is on your list today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2009, 08:15 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,195,618 times
Karla, if you're looking for Jim Cantore, he's in Bermuda! I've always wanted a rain gauge. Thought I'd won one at the Cooperative Ext. seminar the other night, but I was wrong. Bummer.

Took yesterday off, had a nice day, went all over shopping and managed to sneak a b'day present over on the hubster! I got him a nice gift card that he can use anywhere. Usually, we get them at Edison Mall, but I knew if I asked him to take me there, he'd guess that one was on its way to him. We went down to Coconut Point Mall, he dropped into B&N to use the bathroom and I told him I was going over to Christopher & Banks to check out the fall clothes, but I snuck out of there and went over to the mall office and got his card. He has no clue! Ha! I finally got one over on him. I also got him a really neat clock from the store where he got our bedroom furniture and dinette, but he knows about that, and I also sent away for a mag. subscription to a new mag. he likes. So he will have 2 surprises.

Hey, by 8:30, I already had a batch of the bestest, richest French Vanilla Ice Cream made. It's in the freezer firming up now. Think I'll throw some real maple syrup on mine with a little whipped cream later. Yum!

Have a great day, all.

Oh, I forgot - today's exercise will be cleaning up the living/dining/kitchen areas. Then I can take some photos this weekend.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:42 AM

lol pattie we dont want Jim Cantore here !!

hey when is hubbys bday !!

Old 08-21-2009, 08:50 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,154,184 times
Morning peeps!

It is beautiful here this morning, in the mid 60's with a nice breeze. The sun is shining.

Shadow & I have been for our cookie walk. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies & ride. We just got our class lists for our PE course and this semester we have 2 groups of 16 each. Holy cow! Shadow loves PE and is waiting patiently for the semester to start.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:17 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,484,351 times
HI everyone, today I did the quickie hip-hop dance workout, we're going to dinner tonight on this museum ship downtown-a former lake freighter which we toured last year when dh had his broken arm. Anyway, tomorrow is the antique and classic boat show and they invited him to have his boat in it, so I'll be down there for that probably all day, plus i am 'babysitting' my neighbor's dogs-I told her this was all going on, but she can't find anyone else to do it. It's a real dilemma as far as well, all of it. What a pain.

I think I want to start going on cookie walks. Yeah.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:58 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,195,618 times
The hubster turns a year older on the 25th. Not sure what day that is.

Evey, sounds like you have your work cut out for you.

fuzzy....when I go away, will you watch my cats??

Old 08-21-2009, 02:25 PM

lol add me to the cookie walk

ok for some D/A reason I decided I needed to go out and work in the yard at 1:30 ok an hour later and I think I almost gave myself heat stroke
I came in grabbed the gatorade and a towel with ice water on it for the back of my neck

not one of my smarter moves

once i have cooled down I will jump in the shower

the radar is showing some nasties headed our way I wonder if the sea breeze is strong enough to keep it away

Old 08-21-2009, 03:48 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,339,950 times
We'll be down into the 50's tonight. Rainy and cool today. Luckily we managed to dodge the rain this morning on our walk.

Not much else going on today. Hope everyone has a good day!

Old 08-21-2009, 07:33 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,199,375 times
Evening all!
Not one ounce of exercise hit this body today Unless you count the brain exercise I did at work.
Hubby and I are enjoying an evening together (yeah, he gets the whole 3 day weekend off). Not sure what will be in store for the weekend but at least it will be with him
Have a great night!
Karla, would love to see those waves, I like watching on tv but have never experienced it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals