U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2009, 04:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,923,972 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Happy Saturday

Well wow that week went fast here we are having another weekend D

We have some errands to run oops I just realized we are down to the last roll of TP in each bathroom
The "weather guessers" are calling for rain Sunday Monday Tuesday lol so I am thinking the lawn may get mowed today

Ok so I decided that tomorrow is going to be a special day

Thats right!! a day where you do something nice for yourself and everyone gets the day off from exercising .

Everyone has been working so hard with all of their different projects & challenges that y'all deserve this special day

What are you going to do today ?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2009, 07:03 AM

266 posts, read 835,150 times
Here in rhode island we are getting hammered by rain. My hubby and i share a car and today i have it. I could go to the gym since i do NOT walk in rain of any sort (my excuse is that i dont want my son to get wet ) but i have worked out for 5 days and my body neeeeeeds a rest. Tomorrow hopefully it wont rain so i finally reach my 5 mile goal!! If not then hopefully i will be motivated enough to do some exercises at home since my DH is taking the car and going to play paintball. Hopefully there will be some good movies on tv where i can just watch and relax with my little one. Have a nice day all!!!!

Old 08-29-2009, 07:17 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,918,702 times
Sunny and warm here already I guess we have a small chance of rain tomorrow, nothing like the coast states!! Not sure what I am doing today. Did shopping yesterday so this one will probably just be a lazy day with a few rooms of cleaning to get done.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:54 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,210,882 times
Morning peeps!

It is 60 and overcast here this morning. On the way into the low 70's later, but in the 40's tonight.

Shadow, Mickey & I have been for a tour of the neighborhood this morning. I am pretty stiff from riding yesterday since I am working on re-positioning my lower body my muscles are all screaming at me.

I think we are heading out to the farmers market in a little while.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,452,060 times
Ouch, Evey. Not fun.

K, I know you can reach that 5 mile goal. You go, girl!

Ran some errands, did some "stuff" around the house. Overcast right now after a short rain storm. Not sure what's going on today. They haven't taken the cones down yet, but we should be allowed to drive on the pavement. Some poor people in the next cul-de-sac had their moving van come in to drop off their stuff this a.m. and they couldn't because of the cones. I hope they can do it tomorrow. I think, had it been me, I might have "accidentally" moved the cones aside.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,918,702 times
Me too Patti, those moving vans cost money every day you rent them
Hehehe, got hubby to get my oil changed for me! Usually I just take off first thing in the morning to get that project completed, but this morning I felt like playing on facebook instead!!! So Cassy and I have to get out for our second walk this morning before it heats up too much.
See ya'll later

Old 08-29-2009, 12:59 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,068,927 times
Good afternoon. This day is going by way too fast for me. I'm being lazy today...but, I'm on my way out and about. Need to do a little yard work and then back to you no what. Those nasty file drawers. All in good time. No panic today. Either that or I may have to take nomoresnow's threat and just blow the place up.. Nah, on second thought, better not. Well back to outdoors and see y'all later.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.......right, Karla????

Old 08-29-2009, 01:28 PM

17,833 posts, read 31,923,972 times
Hey all !!!
Well we went to breakfast then to target and that was the productive part of the day lol

It got to hot do do anything out side
so I decided to organize the pictures that have been sitting on the camera memory card for um months

here are the kids with their haircuts

Decided it was time to get some pictures off of the memory card

Pattie I so would of moved the cones but you know me the rebel

Sandy I have been trying to figure out the facebook thing I have one but a friend said " it's boring" then I find out half my family is on facebook so I spent the past hour or so adding them how can you not have a boring facebook page I mean is there something I am missing

Old 08-29-2009, 01:35 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,452,060 times
Aaawwww...hugs to the kids from Aunt Pattie! They're so cute!

One of our neighbors beat us to it. He went out and took down the cones and our poor little car is back in its nice, warm, dry home. Rain here off and on all day. Oh, well.

Old 08-29-2009, 03:03 PM

8,189 posts, read 30,210,882 times
Karla, I spend waaaaay too much time on Facebook! I have found old friends from way back, I have adopted a virtual puppy, kitten, and horse, I have a virtual farm, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals