Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 06:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,013,501 times

Advertisements

lol I have no idea why that song came to mind

But at least it replaced the one that was in my mind since I started working on the "? 0' the day"

So, though wouldn't it be nice to just be able to "park our butts" anywhere we wanted today

It is going to be an unusual day today

We have to go to the grocery store then I have the party this afternoon at 2 hmmmm I may leave early the used book store I love is only 5 mins away from where the party is

hubbys friend is coming over around the same time
This is the freind he had lost touch with for years that just moved back to town I think they are going to hang out and watch football

His wife left me a message last night that since the guys (ok are both coming over) were going to hang out did I want to do something ?

Ah heck,what a shame I already have plans

Anyhoo what fun things are on your list for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 06:44 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,198,061 times
The gym pretty soon, clean the house up and I just might go to see a movie this afternoon. Not sure on the movie tho, I might run out of time. Oh, and being as it is Saturday Cassy needs a few real good walks, looks like we might be dodging the raindrops.
Have a great day all. See ya later.

Old 09-19-2009, 07:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,191,959 times
Good Saturday morning, all.

Thanks for the kind words about our girl. She seems to be doing ok. Still under the weather a bit - lethargic, etc., but we did have a vomit-free night, so I finally managed to get some sleep. She still hasn't expressed any interest in food yet, which worries me as it's been about 4-5 days since she's eaten anything. DH just gave her an anti-nausea pill. I wish we could get the other medicine that's supposed to dissolve the stones, but that won't be in till Monday (they have to special order it). I'll be very glad when she's back to herself.

Not much planned today, just hang around the house, wait for the vet to call, make sure our girl is doing ok.

Have a great day, all.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,198,061 times
hugs to Squeaker and to you too Patti. I know it is hard when the fur babies are sick, they can't tell us where it hurts

Old 09-19-2009, 09:17 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,149,450 times
Morning peeps!

Pattie, have you tried warming up some canned food in the microwave? Kitty appetites are stimulated by the smell of food and heating it will help to release the aroma.

Shadow & I have been for a short walk this morning. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies, play with my horse, and I know one little black dog who is in desperate need of a bath. Shhhhh! Don't tell her!

Old 09-19-2009, 09:34 AM

Thanks, Evey. Good idea to try. We're going to cook some fresh chicken breast for her; we're hoping that'll help.

Don't worry...your bath secret is safe with me!

Old 09-19-2009, 10:55 AM

656 posts, read 1,305,055 times
i'm gonna try to get out there for a work out before it gets too hot Ugh!! i'm sick of this heat!

Old 09-19-2009, 01:58 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,338,542 times
Enjoyed a nice early walk. Will be heading out again in a few.

I want to jump on a plane and go back to England for a long while. Ashame that it's a 'no can do'.

Hope everyone is enbjoying their weekend so far.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:25 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,149,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
I want to jump on a plane and go back to England for a long while. Ashame that it's a 'no can do'.
And why not? Besides, England is the only place you can buy Typhoo. I miss being able to buy it here. Publix used to carry it, but they stopped years ago.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:31 PM

Ok, I'll bite. What's Typhoo???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals