Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2009, 06:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,032,085 times

Advertisements

While I was working on the ? 0' the day all sort of weird things started popping up on the monitor

So hubby is waiting to "get rid of the crap" as soon as I finish posting this

So I will be back in a bit to chat more
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 08:18 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,203,528 times
No fun, Karla.

Well, I felt ambitious today, so I did a good cleaning in the bedroom, including vacuuming with that stupid, %(*#$)'in canister vac. Whew! I feel better now. Hate, hate, HATE that stupid thing. DH insisted on getting it and PROMISED he'd do ALL the vacuuming. Yeh, right. Our dust bunnies were making friends with the cats. 2 loads of laundry are hanging out, one is in the dryer. That's about it for today. Pool time in about 2 hours. DH is at B&N today, so I'm on my own. Maybe even a nap later on.

Have a great day, everybody.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:24 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,202,255 times
Morning all,
I spent the morning scanning and getting gunk off my computer too. Public places are filled with malware and I usually run a real good extra scan about once a week to make sure I am "threat" free!
Well I have done not much, Patti you make me feel lazy! I have to get fixed up and get to Publix, they have some good meat on sale this week. Something about it being almost October makes me want roast and whole chicken!
So off to the market I go. Have a great day all.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:30 AM

Sandy, I made a wonderful pot roast Thursday. It was ssooooo good! I browned it, and while that was happening, I mixed a can each of cream of mushroom soup and french onion soup in the bottom of the crock pot. (Healthy Request, of course!). Once it was browned, I put it in with the soup, turned it over once to get all the good stuff coated and let it go on high for about 4 hours. Tender, tasty, and great gravy. I didn't put veggies in with it because that's not what I felt like, but I bet they'd be good in that, too. Hmmmm...I have some leftover in the fridge. Is it lunch time yet??

Old 09-26-2009, 09:09 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,164,499 times
Morning peeps!

Mmmmmmm, pot roast.......

Shadow & I have been for a soggy walk this morning. No rain, just sort of misty. There were many, many squirrels out this morning and I am certain that we chased each & every one of them.

I have been on FB for about an hour already today. I have enough neighbors that I was able to expand my farm in Farmville. I have been busy adding fence, moving trees, plowing, and planting. Sooooo much easier than a real farm.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:30 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,342,994 times
Pattie, you put me to shame!! All I've got done is the dusting of three rooms.

I've spent the last hour printing out flyers, and photos for our local Wild Birds Unlimited store. I did go for a nice long walk earlier.

Hubster is putting in the new mail box. I think my son is helping, so hopefully it'll be level!

Old 09-26-2009, 01:45 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,490,776 times
They have healthy request french onion soup? Sweet! I used to use beefy mushroom soup back when sodium wasn't a problem, boy is that good stuff!

No exercise for me today.

Talked to Billy and he is still in kuwait. He/they were supposed to get a flight out yesterday but it was cancelled. Cool with me. He still leaves for his moronically named re-deployment at the same time regardless. Re-de-ployment. I know about unemployment, employment, guess there's no plain old ployment tho?? Well ment is a suffix, so ploy? Hmm. think i need a nap!

Have a fun Saturday everybody

Old 09-26-2009, 02:27 PM

It may not exactly be Healthy Request, but it's one of those "healthier" type soups.

I know what you mean about Re-de-ploy-ment. My friend and I have the same issue about re-conoiter (forgive me - I'm sure I've misspelled it!). I mean, can you re-conoiter when you have yet to conoiter??? I think I need a drink!

Have a wonderful evening.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,032,085 times
Hey all
well I guess there was more crap than we expected It didn't finish doing the scan & remove thing till the afternoon which was movie day time so I never got to log back on

Y'all did more cleaning than I did
I threw in 2 loads of laundry lol I kept forgetting the one in the dryer and just turned it on for the 3rd time to get the "sat in the dryer to long" wrinkles out
woo hoo we had a brief sunshower than came down really heavy for about 10 mins yikes was it humid afterwards

well lol there goes the dryer beeper I better go get them out before they need a 4th time

back in a bit with todays thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals