Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 05:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
It's Tuesday so that means it is school day !!
Today's subject is "hamburger plants"

After school I think I am going to stop by the eyeglass place to see if the ins record has been updated and we can begin the process
lol hubby said he would come once I have narrowed down the choice to 2 or 3 pairs

I also want to stop at Costco they have some really nice bath towels at a great price.
We are meeting our Sunday morning breakfast friend for dinner because they leave Thursday and will be gone almost a month. I just realized the place we are meeting them for breakfast is right down the street from costco so yay I will stop in there after dinner to save on a trip.

It is going to be 85 today right now there is 88 % humidity lol so much for having good hair to pick out the glasses !!

They are "teasing" us with an expected cold front that is suppose to come through this weekend with lows of 57 & highs of only 74 !!!!

So what is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 06:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Good morning, all! Welcome to Moved. Honey, I wish I had your energy! Today, I'll be lucky if I can get up off my chair and make it to the sofa. Nasty sinus headache today, but I've taken something, so it should go away soon.

LOL, Karla, on the hubster waiting for you to narrow down your glass selection. Hamburger plants, huh? Are those the ones that eat raw meat and flies? Venus flycatcher for one?

Glad Cassy's feeling better, Sandy. Squeaker's back to herself again. I'm sure it was just a normal hairball thing, but it did throw us a bit.

Ice??? Snow??? No thank you. We're supposed to get Karla's "cold front" this weekend, too, with lows of 61 and highs of 82. I can't wait. Open windows again, low humidity, maybe fewer sinus issues. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Have a great day, all.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:21 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,585,459 times
Morning fitness peeps!

Silly cold is lingering - still loitering in my nose - blah. It's really mild, though, so it's not keeping me from anything.

In a couple minutes here I'll do my morning inside walk/stretch for about half an hour. No rain called for so I'll get out for a good walk later, too. Also have an appointment this afternoon, some cleaning (oops, didn't do all I'd planned yesterday), and some calls and such to make.

Hope everyone has a good and productive day - get some walking or something in there and don't forget to drink enough water!

Old 10-13-2009, 07:08 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Morning all! What in the world is a hamburger plant?
We have fall type weather already, not sure how long it is expected to last but it sure does beat that humidity. Weekend is supposed to be nice, maybe get out doing some hiking!
We are supposed to have a retirement dinner tonight after work but I am skipping it. I don't like the atty who is retiring and I figure I gave money for his gift, that is enough! He is such a rude person, and actually yells at his clients! Nadda on that one for me
I'll post tonight if I actually make it to the gym, Cassy usually does not let me out of her sight after working all day.
Have a wonderful day all

Old 10-13-2009, 08:02 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Morning peeps!

OMG Karla! You have a plant that grows hamburgers?? I'll take 2 please.....

Shadow & I have been for our cookie walk this morning. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies, ride, and teach PE.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
LOL...Evey, if they have a cheeseburger plant, I'm in!

Old 10-13-2009, 09:45 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,559 times
Karla, my son will glady come and live with you!

Went walking early this morning with the pooch. Then I headed out with my camera and had a ton of fun until I ran out of card space. Oh well. Thankfully it stopped snowing sometime during the night. Saw the tail end of some accidents when I was out and about. Black ice on a shaded curve is always fun when you least expect it!

Good to hear that Cassy and Squeakers are doing ok.

Old 10-13-2009, 02:00 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
That would be the perfect gift for Billy-a hamburger plant! He never met a cheeseburger he didn't like!

Today, unfortunately, I will not have time to work out. That's all I'm saying onthe subject.

Karla, maybe it's a good thing to pick out glasses on a bad hair day. That way, you'll know they will look good no matter what!

Hey-how come Rance never stops by anymore? Jeez, he gets the girl and disappears forever into modville!

Old 10-13-2009, 04:07 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
lol Fuzzy I agree, I hardly see any posts by Rance nor Hannah. Karla tell them to stop by and say hi!
Cassy and I have been for a small walk, that will be it for tonight, she is attached to my leg so I am not going anywhere!
Have a good night all.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:57 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,585,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
OMG Karla! You have a plant that grows hamburgers?? I'll take 2 please.....
Omigosh - wish I wasn't out of reps cause you'd be getting one for this comment BTW, what is your cookie walk? Do you walk to a bakery and buy cookies?

Tet, be careful on those slick roads!

Sandy, the image of a dog attached to your leg...not good!

I got my steps in today - sort of lackluster - just a few walks on errands and such. Also did my daily stretching.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals