Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 07:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Halloween to you

I am feeling much better this morning I have no idea why I felt so yucky last night lol probably way to much caffeine and not a lot of food well except for the few slices of pizza I had at lunch

hmm maybe that why I am starving this morning

ok So I am gearing up for Monday and my "I will exercise M-F" commitment
even if it is only 15 mins I will do something every day
as a matter of fact this year I will not go to the store the day after Halloween to get the 50% off candy deals

Today I think we are going to run some errands and get the lawn mowed

Then tonight we will be sitting out front with our adult beverage handing out candy

It is going to be near 90 today but they keep promising a cool front is coming in Sunday night lol we shall see !!!

So what is everyone doing today ?
Is anyone going to a halloween party ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 07:11 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,667,888 times
Hi Karla....

I have been slipping on my excersis too and next week I will commit too.

Today I have to help decorate the clubhouse for the party tonight then I may go for a jog.
Still grey out today but supposed to be 74

Enjoy the day excersis peeps

Old 10-31-2009, 07:20 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Morning all. Cold front moved in last night and it is cold and wet outside:~(
No parties here, we might go out to dinner but more than likely stay home and keep dry. With the rain it is kinda hard to plan on doing anything today but I foresee a trip to the grocery store and Pet Supplies, that is the extent to my exciting Halloween.
Hope all of you have a good day.

Old 10-31-2009, 07:30 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Hi, all.

Well, I got my broom out and flew over to the community coffee klatch this morning. I do enjoy that (especially the donuts!). They sang happy b'day to me, since it's Monday. Got home and was looking for DH, glanced in the den and saw a pile of b'day presents in there! I wonder who they're for! For some strange reason, I'm really looking forward to this b'day. I feel like a little kid.

Don't know what's up for today, but I do know I have to wash the kitchen floor because "somebody" dropped a jar of sweet pickles on it last night. Hm. Luckily, the jar didn't break, but a whole bunch of pickle juice poured out. Not good.

Anyway..... Have a great day, all. I'm looking forward to our new resolve to work out. I really am. DH says he'll join me, so we'll see who's more into this. I'm going to do it.

Happy Halloween!

Old 10-31-2009, 07:34 AM

ok you al can send me some of your cold

This weekend is the big annual Gator bowl game between U of Fl gators & the Ga bulldogs
it is billed as the worlds biggest cocktail party

Lots of folks dressed in orange & blue(fl) or red (ga)

lol I kid you not folks arrived on Monday with their RV and they have a area setup called RV City
even folks not going to the game will set up just to party. Some folks even set up tents if they don't have RV's
so needless to say I will be avoiding driving on any of the roads after 5 or 6 when the game is over and all the folks are headed home

Old 10-31-2009, 10:11 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
WHO DROPPED THE PICKLES???

Today I have to get ready for the barrage of kiddies that come tromping through this neighborhood. It's like a big herd of locust swarming through. 'er, Imean it's so fun to see all the kids in their costumes...

Billy is saying that he might not take his leave until after Christmas because he has to find a place to live. I told him repeatedly that I could help him look from here. Maybe he'll take me up on it, finally. I mean pretty much all of those people have to find a place, unless they're married or they live on base.

Happy Halloween, guys and ghouls.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 10-31-2009 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: remembered something

Old 10-31-2009, 11:50 AM

ok mall was not such a good idea
we went to get me a Phillies t-shirt and hubby decided he was getting a Yankees t-shirt
but the real damage was when we went into yankee candle sigh

Old 10-31-2009, 11:52 AM

Pattie he put the presents out 3 days early !!

omg I would go absolutely nuts lol I would be doing lots of shaking !!!

Old 10-31-2009, 12:45 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
WHO DROPPED THE PICKLES???
I'm not saying. However, that same person this afternoon backed over a nice plastic see thru lockable-top storage container with the golf cart when she went to the pool this afternoon. It was one she'd placed there for it to dry out after she washed it. But I'm not saying who did either thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Pattie he put the presents out 3 days early !!

omg I would go absolutely nuts lol I would be doing lots of shaking !!!
Well, he didn't really "put them out", he just didn't hide them after he wrapped them.

So, Karla....how many candles did you buy???

Old 10-31-2009, 02:29 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
I'll answer that one Patti, 29!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals