Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2009, 07:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times

Advertisements

on my sleep
lol I was sound asleep at 7 when hubby woke me up to tell me he had to go in the office because one of the servers crashed.

I guess I needed the sleep

Ok heads up on tomorrows special day

After such a great job this week I am making this weekend a exercise free weekend !!!

This weekend is for relaxing

I am probably going to do the walk away the pounds DVD again today !!!

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this workout

other than that a few errands today

So what will you be doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 08:02 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,228,611 times
Good morning. Glad you got caught up, Karla. Can you share your secret, please???

DH's leg is bothering him, so I went off on my own this a.m. It was "chilly" here, for a change. Yep. 60 degrees. About halfway to the club, I'd wished I'd worn a sweatshirt or jacket. But I survived. Walked the mile to the clubhouse, did 15 minutes of upper body weights, then walked back. BTW, my arm is feeling much better since I started working out again, thank goodness.

Going to get this mop tamed this afternoon. The lady who cuts my hair the way I like it doesn't go in until one, and you can't make an appointment, so I'll probably get there a little before to get a jump on the rest of them. This hair is just driving me crazy!

That's about all I have planned.

Have a great day, all.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:06 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,194,199 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been for our cookie walk this morning. Shadow has gone back to bed.

Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies & ride. Before that there will be some packing & loading I am sure.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:08 AM

Karla, congrats on all those stars. I don't do the "congrats" or "B'day" threads any more - way too many. But I couldn't miss congratulating you, dear lady.

Old 11-06-2009, 01:28 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,508,554 times
Hi all, today I just did the little hip-hop workout, but I checked to see what the mini workout was on here and there isn't one! What on earth is a DVD walking workout? There has to be more to it than the name implies!

Oh, Karla, all these routines I do are on our VOD exercise tv thing. There are tons of them. I don't know how many are available on line, butI can look later and post a link if I see one.

Contratulations on your newest star! I like to see people get them who earn them, not get them from repping threads. Although, of course, there is no such thing...

Yesterday when I talked to Billy, I had no idea about what was going on in Ft Hood, neither did he, he told me that today was going to be a like 'fun' day, sports activites and stuff. But they are from Ft Hood, so I can't imagine how this will affect them. I sent him an email and heard from him last night--he was getting up and ready for the day and heard about it then. How horribly sad.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:43 PM

It is sad. I can't imagine the pain that their community is going thru. I noticed a lot of flags at half mast this afternoon.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:19 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times
Hey all

Fuzzy when I heard about the Ft Hood thing the first thing I thought was isn't that Billys home base
It is so sad and my thoughts go out to everyone

Got a lot done around here bills paid the warranty guys stopped by to see why the dishwasher "stinks" get this LG makes their dishwasher so that there is a small amount of water left in the bottom to prevent the seals in the motor form drying out. because we don't use it but maybe twice a week the water gets "funky" so I guess I am going to have to start cooking more or using less paper plates .

A friend of hubbys stopped by so I decided to "test" the pineapple infused vodka that has been "cooking" in the fridge for the last 3 1/2 weeks

Whoa baby !!! talk about some yummy yummy stuff !! and the chunks of fresh pineapple I used really really pack a punch !! I am thinking about using the blender to make vodka & pineapple slushies

lol good thing I don't have to drive anywhere tonight

Pattie do we get a picture of your new "do"

Evey when do you planning on heading back to FL ? I still think you need to drive past us and stop in on your way back lola & ralphie would love to meet shadow

Thanks for the star congrats
I had no idea until I saw it in the QOTD
yeah lol how aware am I
I am making a cake but will probably send half of it over to C/D since hubby isn't a cake person

Ok off to get a tad bit more pineapple vodka !!!!

Old 11-06-2009, 04:24 PM

I want some of that pineapple stuff, too!

Karla, it's the same ol' do, only short, the way I like it. I just wait too long between cuts. It seems I can go about 2 months when all of a sudden I wake up one day and it's way too long.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:45 PM

591 posts, read 662,690 times
Off to a bad start. No exercise today. Had an early eye appt. fwy's backed up.

Have a great week-end

Old 11-06-2009, 09:36 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,466,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybee View Post
Off to a bad start. No exercise today. Had an early eye appt. fwy's backed up.

Have a great week-end
Sounds like me. Had every intention of going to the gym after work, but just came home and spent hours on city data....ha ha

Have a great night everyone.
Will for sure hit the gym tomorrow.

When in doubt read the TOS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals