Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 05:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone

it is Tuesday so that means off to school I go !!
The woman I teach with is out of town so I will be teaching all 3 classes by myself
We are going to be potting up some lettuce seeds
lol 60 kids & dirt and the water hose should make for an interesting morning
We are also doing radish seed necklaces
Can you tell I had a hand in todays lesson plan

I am going to have to do my exercises after school today because I am sorta running a little late I still have to load up the supplies and won't have time to shower before I have to leave for school

I think I am going to give the 3 mile WATP DVD a go today

What will you all be doing today ?

lol anyone want to come play in the dirt with me & the kids !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2009, 06:23 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow is still sleeping so I am enjoying a nice cup of tea. Once she gets up we will be off for our cookie walk. Later we will head to the barn to hunt mousies, ride & teach PE.

You guys, I am so tired of packing. The house is an incredible mess and I can't find anything!

Old 11-17-2009, 06:38 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Evey, my heart goes out to you, girlfriend. I can't imagine moving twice in one year.

Did the walk/gym/walk thing this morning. 20 min. of gym (lower body day) and the scenic route home. It's so calming when I take that scenic route.

We're power washing the outside of the house today. Woohoo! But it looks so nice when it's done.

Have a good dya.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:07 AM

4,391 posts, read 9,485,323 times
Back on track today I hope. Had a really bad weekend full of drama, so no exercise

Going to Zumba today.

When in doubt read the TOS.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:36 AM

Well, we just spent the last hour and a half trying to start the power washer. "We" have decided it's the spark plug. So, it's off to Lowes we go. I do think the neighbors learned some new words this a.m.

Rae, nice to see you. Sorry about the drama.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:53 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Wow, is Lowe's the closest place to you that sells spark plugs?

Old 11-17-2009, 10:39 AM

ooo pattie I want a pressure washer !!! but someone keeps saying no you will strip the paint off the house

Evey I wish we were up there to help you

Rae sorry about your drama weekend hope things are better now

School was fun !!! they loved the necklaces and planting the lettuce seeds

I avoided the hose because well lol I remember how I was when I was in 3rd grade and with just me keeping control could of gotten a tad scary

o off to do my exercise I will be back to chat more later

Old 11-17-2009, 12:56 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Today I did another new one, one of the make me over workouts, with weights, about 40 minutes. It was tough and I'm thinking tomorrow I'm going to be feeling it big time. There're some good exercises in there.

Oh, my NN called me today--odd how she's been avoiding me lately, now that she's back on her feet so to speak--to tell me my garbage can was in the middle of the street. Ain't she nice? Of course, by the time I got out there, it was across the street on the sidewalk across from her, so it did some traveling! Kinda windy today

Evey is your dh around to help you find stuff or is that a ridiculous question? Yeah, a guy finding something? Maybe a chair the remote and a beer.

Have a good one everybody

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 11-17-2009 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: dang dyslexia!

Old 11-17-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Wow, is Lowe's the closest place to you that sells spark plugs?
Lowes is almost the closest place that sells anything! We needed to go there for 2x4's anyway, so it was all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
ooo pattie I want a pressure washer !!! but someone keeps saying no you will strip the paint off the house
We bought it for our previous house which had vinyl siding; so does this one. If you're careful, don't get too close and don't use too much pressure, you should be ok. We "burned" patterns into our stained deck back north, not realizing that would happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Oh, my NN called me today--odd how she's been avoiding me lately, now that she's back on her feet so to speak--to tell me my garbage can was in the middle of the street. Ain't she nice? Of course, by the time I got out there, it was across the street on the sidewalk across from her, so it did some traveling! Kinda windy today

Have a good one everybody
LOL...our former NN used to tell us whenever the light in our lamppost went out. I told her it was a good thing we had her to tell us that, otherwise, we'd never know. She really had a thing for that lamppost, let me tell you.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:39 PM

rofl what is it with NN's mine calls me to report on the goings on in C/D backyard as well as other goings on in the neighborhood
karla did you know chaos toy is on the other side of the fence
did you see how that person has _____

OMG !!!!!! it is almost as if she is hoping someone else will call about it I told her you have a problem you call

Pattie lol now you know why hubby does not think I need one same thing with welding he is afraid I would burn down the house

fuzzy when she called you should of said " who is this ??? sorry not familiar " in that I know the game you are playing tone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals