Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2009, 06:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

hey all
Yesterday was very very busy

We picked up the net lights for the bushes and then stopped at MILs because she locked the key to the storageroom right outside of her door inside the storage room so hubby had to get through years of paint and rust to remove the pins form the hinges so he could take off the door and lo & behold there was the key sitting right on the floor

He got the rest of the lights up and it looks so good
however I need to go pick up a couple more strands today so he can finish.
He also said I need to make another wreath for the front door because now that we have the double door entrance we need 2 wreaths so it looks balanced

Fuzzy happy belated birthday wishes to your hubby !! was there cake

elizamary did you get a tree !!!

pattie - how is your neighbor doing ?
I told mawipafl hello !! we really had a great time the game was "painful" though

Evey - any news on when you will be able to get back on the road ? Did you see any interesting characters at the laundry mat ?

Tet - were you able to "work your magic" on hubby or wil you have to bring out the wittish
I would lend you my hubby he is really good at lights on the roof but he has a "to do list" that even scares me

I have got a bazillion things to do today I am going to go pickup the treadmill
order hubby ice cream b-day cake for tomorrow, the sander I want to get him won't be in till Friday so I guess I will get him some sandpaper to wrap. Pick up more lights, leave a list of checks I need to get from C/D to pay the lawn fertilizer guy & bug guy when they come this week , call the lawn mower guys to tell them they have to stop by this week to trim his bushes this week (lol this is whymy job title went form nanny to personal assistant)
I have to go pay our property taxes today, if you pay them by November 30th you get a 3% discount and with all the money I have spent the past few days 3% is well 3%

I also have to get my volunteer hours for the year recorded on the excel spread sheet and submitted to the extension office

I have a feeling by Wednesday I will be in "panic way to much to do" overload I feel it coming

lol can I come hide out at one of your houses !!!!

So what is everyone doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2009, 06:39 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

LOL Karla! The laundromat was full of small children. At one time there were 9 squeeblets running around in there. It was hot and not very clean.

Shadow & I have been for an exploration of the giant field behind the hotel. Nothing interesting there, but enough space for Shadow to come off leash & run around for a few minutes.

DH is one of those annoying people in life who does not believe in credit/debit cards. "We can go to the bank anytime honey". Well, here we are broke down and we have used most of our gas money paying for hotels and the repair is going to cost $1400. Do you think there is a branch of our bank here? Nooooooo. We got lucky & there is one 36 miles north of here, so we will head to Macon this morning to get out the $$$ for the repair plus replace our gas money. At least it will be something to do.

I am bummed out because I am going to miss out on decorating this year. Christmas is my favorite. *pouts*

Old 11-30-2009, 08:38 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,671,039 times
good morning.......crazy day today. Got the house ready in case we have house guest.
Be prepared is my motto.
running the cleaner, cleaning the bathrooms, dusting, go over the kitchen and make sure all wash is done......whew...

No Karla.......no tree yet but I plan to this week. Everything else is all decorated.
Lights outside really look great this year. so proud of hubbys work.

Oh I hate laundramats. But sometimes you gotta go.

Sorry about the repairs racelady. There is always next year.

Tis the season to be stressed......fa la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 11-30-2009, 12:43 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Did the thirty minute lessmore cardio workout today.

No cake for the birthday, but Billy did call him, which was good.

That's about it. Sorry to hear about your woes, Evey-at least you can 'decorate' Shadow! Or you can come up here and decorate our house, we'll be gone!

Old 11-30-2009, 05:20 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hi, all.

Oh, man, what a day.

I did my direct route to the gym, 15 min. of lower body weight stuff, then the direct route back. Then we took a bunch of "treasures" over to the Salvation Army, came back and tackled the outside decorations. I was just outside and it looks pretty nice. Karla, I'm sure you can see our cul-de-sac lights from your place. Between our house, the guy that has 18 blow-ups and the remaining Griswold decorations and two other houses that are all lit up, LCEC has no complaints this year.

You asked about my neighbor. If you're talking about the new NN, I haven't seen much of her lately, TG. She's supposedly going on a couple of job interviews this week. Get this - her hubby is going up north to spend Christmas with his mistress while she stays here, all by herself. Oh, and he's going to spend the summer months up north also. Yeh, right. Like that would happen in my life. This woman is wacked.

OK, gang....have a great evening. We'll chat tomorrow.

Old 12-01-2009, 04:12 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
omg pattie the NN or should it be the NNN (New NN) actually told you her hubby not only has a mistress but goes up there to spend time with her !! wow you have know her what "a minute" yikes can you imagine what she is going to "share" with you once she knows you for 6 months

But then again if you think about it if he is a real PITA maybe she is glad to ship him off for a few moths then the mistress gets tired of him and ships him back.

Is it just me or is there a new reality show in the making !!!

Well I got a majority of the to do list done, I left messages for the lawn guy and my contractor still waiting to hear back from them. The registering the car and paying the property taxes was a 45 min wait because everyone else had waited for the last minute too.

OMG the treadmill barely fit in the 4-runner the box weighs 185# it was quite interesting getting it out of the truck we used the flat bed and a lot of new words. the box is now in the dining room where it will stay until we set it up in the 3rd bedroom.

I decided that I will be getting 2 birthday cakes for hubby today the Carvel ice cream cake but I am also gong to get one from Publix because we all know how much I love their cakes !!!
Sill waiting to see where hubby wants to go for diner tonight

ok school today so let me go start todays thread and the QOTD

Old 12-01-2009, 07:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Karla, that did it. I'm on my way.....cake.......must have cake.....

Karla, I learned most of that info from NNN within the first half hour! I do NOT want to get involved in that mess.

He buys things like diamond earrings for mistress (who, BTW, is also married), so I don't see her getting rid of him soon. Personally, I think she's using him. He's 60, she's in her early 30's. Go figure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals