Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 04:45 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

everywhere !!!! and with it is 49 degrees with wind so it feels like 43 out here

I so want to crawl back in bed but there are tons of things on the to do list for today

The new door for the library was delivered yesterday lol right now it is smack it he middle of the dining room but hey at least it is keeping the treadmill box company.

Today we are going to go pickup hubbys b-day present that finally came in then we have to go to Home Depot and get a door knob for the new door.

I am hoping the rain ends by noon so hubby can get the lighted garland up around the front door then our decorating will be done.

We have a Christmas party tonight at Hubby's former bosses house (she retired but still has the office party)
lol lots of drinking goes on at this annual event.

So that my exciting day

Tell us about yours
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2009, 05:29 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,364,520 times
What did your hubby get for his birthday, Karla?

I'm back to not sleeping, but it just means I get more done in my day!

It's 17 outside this morning with snow on the ground. Hopefully the lakes will freeze enough soon, so I can take my son ice fishing.

I'll be heading out for my usual walk, then off to pick up the boy (he had a sleep over at a friend's house) so we can go bell ringing. After that I'll be getting the family room ready for the Christmas tree we're chopping down tomorrow.

Tonight we're taking the hubster's folks out for a big Christmas dinner. Should be entertaining.

That's my exciting day...

Old 12-05-2009, 05:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
Sue I got him an oscillating spindle sander it cam in yesterday

Bell ringing ???? your going to go around and ring folks doorbells

here is a picture of the new door that will be going in the library

doesn't it just add that "little something extra" to the dining room

Old 12-05-2009, 05:42 AM

Bell ringing for the Salvation Army

You could use the door as a kiddie table at Christmas...

Old 12-05-2009, 07:08 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Karla, when's your open house???

Tet, my sister, her husband and her granddaughter just love ice fishing. It has two things against it as far as I'm concerned: ice (too cold!) and fish (too icky!). But, hey, it's a good thing others like it.

OK, just got back from Saturday Koffee Klatch. Now we're going to the mall. It's raining here, too. A lot has fallen since yesterday, but we really needed it. It is awfully dreary and my sinuses are screaming at me, but the plants are happy.

See y'all later.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:48 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,338 times
Morning! I have been to the gym and back and Cassy and I have had our stroll around the complex, now is time to balance the checking account and then go spend what has not been used for bills:~~) Why is it the more you make the more you spend? lol, tis the season!
I have to put up our tree today, pay bills, grocery shop and do laundry. Guess I had best put off Christmas shopping till tomorrow after Church or I won't accomplish anything today!
Like the door Karla, it will add a certain something to a door way, I like the window doors in the house, looks classy!
Tet ringing the bell huh? I have already given and I always feel so guilty when I just walk past a Salvation Army worker ringing the bell, almost like I should wear a sign that says I have done my part.
Well best go, this stuff is not going to get done by itself and hubby has to work tonight so he won't be any help putting the tree up! Have a good one!

Old 12-05-2009, 09:56 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,242,333 times
Morning peeps!

It has been raining here since about 10 yesterday morning. Shadow is declining to get her toes wet.

That's o.k., I am not feeling my sparkling best today.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:27 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Well, Evey I'd say if anybody deserves a break, it's you.

I did the forty minute killer workout with weights, it's called Rock Hard Total Body. Well, they got the hard part right anyway!

That is a pretty door, Karla, goes nice with those boxes.

Have a good day everybody!

Old 12-05-2009, 02:46 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,269,134 times
Ooo, ooo, I'm so excited! DH just ordered one of my Christmas presents - tickets to see the Red Sox play in spring training! I've never seen them play and, even tho it's not a "real" game, I'll see them play. I'm sure they're going to hold back their major players, but that's ok too. I've been away from sports for 15 years now and don't really know who's who any more, so as long as they have the big "B" on their hats, it's cool!

Old 12-05-2009, 03:03 PM

Hey Pattie, that's one great pressie. Remember to take your camera!

Had lots of fun ringing the bell this morning. People were so nice, and so generous. A friend's son asked me what you get for doing it... A good feeling, a runny nose, and hypothermia!

Evey, I agree... you need a little 'me' time. You've been under a lot of stress lately and need to get your sparkle back. Go have some fun!

Well, I'm going to go for a quick walk and then get ready for dinner. The restaraunt said they have some vegetarian dishes... I hope they're good!

Have a wonderful evening everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals