Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 03:22 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Well, if you're going to be in by Christmas, then grab a tree and put it up, heck with unpacking! Except for your bed, you can rough it for a few days!
It could be like an adventure!
I like the plan. Unfortunately my Christmas stuff was the very first to get loaded into the trailer. So I will have to unload everything else to get to it. I can't stand clutter, so if the rest of the stuff gets unloaded it is going to have to be put away.

*sighs* Next year........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2009, 03:23 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
evey I am with the unpacking can wait you need a tree camp and we all can't wait to see the decorated shadow pictures hey it was a wind chill of 38 this morning did you bring the cold down with you

Pattie I love love love pot roast am I too late is it all gone !!!

if it is all gone I can head to Sandys for turkey !!!
I love making holiday dinners not on the holidays

fuzzy a 30 min dance is a good workout you know your gong to get the most dedicated on the exercise thread award for working out on Sunday !!!

Nice to see you here PurpleLove08 how was the lunch ?

Old 12-06-2009, 04:42 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
fuzzy, the roast was excellent. It's the first pot roast I've done in the crockpot and I'll definitely do them that way again.

Sandy, folks down here buy the Norfolk pines then plant them. They get really really tall down here!

Evey, maybe even just a little tree???

Hey, Karla....missed you today! Sounds like you were busy, tho. We just put the roast in the fridge. THere's enough for leftovers if you wanna drop on down!

Old 12-06-2009, 06:08 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Turkey and fixings was great and I am just about ready to get Cassy out for another tour of the area. I love pot roast in the crock pot Patti, best way to cook it:~)
Karla you say you don't exercise on the weekend but heck lady you did two days worth of work today.
Evey, I totally understand the putting away before decorating, I have some of that in me too. When we move I have to begin putting away first thing and don't stop until it is gone! How is Shadow and Mickey doing in the new surroundings?

Old 12-07-2009, 02:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Karla you say you don't exercise on the weekend but heck lady you did two days worth of work today.
lol and we are feeling it today !!
Hubby joked about how the exercise equipment could make you sore with out even using it !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals