Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 08:45 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times

Advertisements

Good morning, all.

Karla asked me to start the thread this morning, as she was running a bit behind, but I didn't see her request till just now. Sorry.

Just got back from coffee with my friends. She made some cinnamon muffins. Yum. I even got to take 2 home with me.

I think the only thing I'm going to do today is wrap some Christmas stuff to put under the tree while DH is at B&N. How 'bout you folks? Got your tree up yet???

It's cool here today and cloudy again, but no rain is expected. So I put a pot roast in the crock pot and, boy, does it smell good. I think I have enough for a couple extras. Anyone want to join us???

You all have a great day. Chat with you soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2009, 09:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Morning all!
I've been busy already this morning. Went to the gym and did my treadmill for 25 minutes, then Cassy and I took a stroll around sniffing all around:~!) I have been making a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for hubby this morning and will have the bird ready for the oven at about 1ish. He did not have a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving with me being in MI so when he got a turkey from work I thought it would be nice to treat him this weekend. Everything is ready except the bread is rising, that should be ready for the oven in about an hour.
I'm going to attempt to finish my grand children today and that will leave the kids for next week. Whew, I love the hustle and bustle of Christmas, but the crowds are something else!
Well best get back to the Christmas tree, I got it up yesterday but did not put the lights or decorations on it.
Hope all has a wonderful Sunday!

Old 12-06-2009, 09:24 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
*pouts* I am not going to get have a tree this year.

We have had a lovely breakfast, and I am getting ready to take my wild ***** dog for long walk. It has finally stopped raining and she has not done anything for days.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:12 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,786,757 times
Our tree has been up but I was at work when my parents and step-sis put it up.

I'm about to attend a spaghetti lunch. It's almost a 3 mile walk from my house. It's 40 degrees outside but I need to work out. I'll eat and then work it off on the walk home.

Wish me luck!!

Old 12-06-2009, 12:48 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Good luck PurpleLove08.

Oh Evey, if I could loan you our tree I would, we aren't going to be here, so it's staying in the rafters. But you can still decorate Shadow can't you?

Today I only did a 30 minute cardio dance kind of workout and the time kind of flew by as I was busy tripping all over myself. Better than nothing!

Have a good day everybody--enjoy your roast Pattie, I love the smell of a roast in the crockpot!

Old 12-06-2009, 01:14 PM

8,998 posts, read 14,786,757 times
I went the 3 miles and called my mom to pick me up once I made it to my destination. I could have walked back but the route was way too dangerous to try it again.

I got back home and took my dog on a quick walk around the neighborhood.

Once I got my stride up, it really wasn't that cold to me. My nose was the coldest for most of the walk but eventually it warmed up....or it went numb.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:36 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Evey can't you get one of the small Norfork Pines that they sell? They are already decorated with bows and make a wonderful house plant when the season is over.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:28 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
LOL you guys!

I will be happy if I am unpacked by Christmas, never mind decorating. Hmmmm, not sure Shadow would know how to act if I didn't decorate her!

Old 12-06-2009, 03:12 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
LOL you guys!

I will be happy if I am unpacked by Christmas, never mind decorating. Hmmmm, not sure Shadow would know how to act if I didn't decorate her!
Well, if you're going to be in by Christmas, then grab a tree and put it up, heck with unpacking! Except for your bed, you can rough it for a few days!
It could be like an adventure!

Old 12-06-2009, 03:18 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Hey all
OMG What a day
first I woke up late so had to rush to meet our friends and even rushing we were late
then when we got home hubby said lets start moving some of the stuff from the 3rd bedroom and the library. So I moved the little desk from the library into the guestroom them hubby packed up some of his stuff in the 3rd bdrm and we them moved the elliptical across the house from the library to the 3rd bedroom
if I didn't hate the elliptical before after trying to move it on the carpet (wheels my butt) now it is really on my list.
So then the treadmill in the box needed to move also into the 3rd bdrm yup it still weighed 180#s So hubby decided to put it together I was surprised it only took about an hour
It is a little tight in that room because his desk & computer are still in there he has 2 more days at work so it can't be moved rofl his office chair in is the guest bathroom nothing like having a choice as to where to sit in there

once we had punished our muscles enough we went over to C/D house to install the new motion garage lights I pretty much went to watch I brought the radio so I could listen to the game I though "I bet my buddy would like to come out and help supervise" he was determined to give my shoulders a good leash workout

The lights look great lol I wonder if C/D will notice (we all know how men are) when he gets home from work

So now I have left over pizza heating up and I see not much else happening tonight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals