Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2009, 03:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Since there are 12 days until Christmas that would make today
Partridge in a pear tree day !!!

lol hey I have been up since 3:40 am so I take no responsibility

I am hoping today will be move hubbys office stuff into his new office so we can get the exercise equipment moved to their spots

I am going to condense the books in the bookcases so I will have room for all of hubbys DVDs that will eliminate 2 of the smaller bookcases that they are in now.

It is suppose to be rainy today with the high reaching 63 but tomorrow it is suppose to hit 79

I like the cooler weather this time of year I will gladly send 20 degrees up to you all in the tundra to help melt the snow !!

So what fun things do you have planned for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2009, 08:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, all! Karla, I should have called you this morning - I've been awake since 4.

Since I didn't exercise yesterday, I rode my bike to the coffee klatch this a.m.

No plans, in fact, DH and I were just talking about what to do today. I've been so lazy lately. I just don't feel like doing anything but read.

I should finish my afghan for the Linus Project today, tho. That shouldn't take more than an hour.

That's about it for today. Talk to y'all later.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:09 AM

Oo, oo, Karla! We just found a monarch crystalis on our oleander bush. How long is the butterfly in it?

Old 12-12-2009, 08:15 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow & I have been out exploring our new neighborhood this morning. Not the best place to walk.

We are about 60% unpacked. This house is smalled and I am struggling with where to put stuff.

The fridge went out yesterday and we discovered that the toilet in the master bath has a big crack in it, so........

I won't even mention the pissing war I got into with the DirecTV installer yesterday.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:10 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Yep sounds about right Evey, but heck it is better than a hotel right and you and hubby can fix these things. As far as storage go buy a storage shed, they will hold quite a bit.
I'm Christmas shopping today and then will do the regular of paying bills and cleaning, somewhere in there I need to grocery shop and get to the pet store to get Cassy her dog food. I'll take the 20 degrees Karla, then we would be in the 60's, pretty good for this time of year. I understand we will be there tomorrow tho.
Well that is all, gotta go spend my bonus on presents. Have a wonderful day all.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I only did the little hip-hop workout thing, that's it for me. Sorry to hear things aren't going too well, Evey.

Brrr, I haven't been warm in ages it seems like! Have a good day everybody.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:45 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Oo, oo, Karla! We just found a monarch crystalis on our oleander bush. How long is the butterfly in it?
Pattie it could take about 10 days you will notice it turning dark brown the step before it emerges

lol you should of called because hubby wasn't in a chatty mood this morning

evey the house just knew it would have new home owners that will give it the love and attention it needs

sandy are you buying yourself a present with your bonus ? lol I guess you can say that is the one thing I miss about working hmm on 2nd thought maybe not

fuzzy I have often used my rice sock to help ward off the chill on those days

it has been raining all day !!! I put a potroast in the crockpot right before lunch it is just that kind of weather I hope it will be done soon it smells so good I have to add the carrots and peas then probably another 30 mins

we finally got the office stuff moved into the library the treadmill and elliptical are set up all hubby has to do it oil the treadmill and it will be good to go
hubby also took the 32" TV we got on black friday out of the box he put on a end table in the exercise room so we could see how the picture look wow I am impressed it will be going up on the wall
but I can see how this will make exercising so much more fun !!!

hey I have to make a stop before breakfast tomorrow so if I am running late I may not be able to start the thread until I get home if your up and want to start the thread feel free

ok off to add the KAV to the crockpot (karla approved veggies)

Old 12-12-2009, 05:13 PM

LOL...I didn't know there were any Karla Approved Veggies! I almost called. Maybe I will tomorrow.

I don't know how long the crysalis has been there. Can't wait to see the new friend. There's been one butterfly "guarding" the area all day today. He dive bombs anyone and anything that comes around. I wonder if it's his/her "baby".

I'm very jealous of your exercise room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals