Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2010, 05:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
wow it's Wednesday already

I actually have a non busy day
My nephew came down last night so he will be going over to the hospital this morning. The good news is they clamped off the tube last night the first step to letting her eat maybe later today

Her pain didn't come back which is more good news I don't think she is going to let that one Dr pound on her stomach again

Hubby went into work today so I don't know what I am going to do with all this free time
Some quality time on the treadmill is first on the list

I do have a couple of fundraiser calls to make this morning and then I have to meet the alarm guy at C/D at 1 for an estimate
His friend (the one I walked in on) is in town for a few days so I haven't had to go let my buddy out. He is going to be so excited to see me I wonder how many kongs are at the bottom of the pool

So what is everyone up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 07:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Poor Chaos. I'm sure he misses his Auntie Karla.

DH and I walked to the gym, did about 25-20 min. of weights, then walked home. It was a bit on the chilly side out there, but we toughed it out!

Eye appointments for us this afternoon. Woo hoo. Can't wait. (did you detect the sarcasm there?) I just hate having my eyes dilated. Mine are strange (gee, that's a surprise). They dilate all the way out so you only see this very thin line of blue on the edge of my eyes and, usually, one eye will un-dilate a lot quicker than the other, so I look like an alien with one eye all black and the other one half blue. No fun.

Anyway, that's our day. Have a good one.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:37 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Hey peeps!

I am doing battle with some malware today. Firefox keeps crashing on me. Ugh!

Shadow & I went for a long walk this morning. In about an hour we will head to the dog park.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:27 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Hmm...kinda quiet around here today! Anyhoo, I did the thirty minute new circuit training workout from the other day that's a 2 parter. Tomorrow I'll do the other half again. And I did a few extra arm exercises from a short Jillian Michaels workout.

I hope your sister is improving, Karla, good that her kid came down to be with her! That will help, I bet.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:36 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Evey I had that problem with firefox over the weekend. Fixed now but I can't get my facebook to move, must be lots of traffic.
I did 10 minutes of stairs today at work. Ran up and down and actually it was a good work out, figured I could stay home from the gym tonight (makes Cassy happy).
Glad your sister is feeling and doing better, what an eye opener!

Old 01-27-2010, 05:45 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Evey I had that problem with firefox over the weekend. Fixed now but I can't get my facebook to move, must be lots of traffic.
I had to dump my cookies, do a disk clean up, de-frag twice, then run a virus scan. Actually I ran a few different scans. Spybot finally found it and got it cleaned up. *sighs* Guess I need to pay better attention to maintenance on my machine.

Old 01-27-2010, 08:04 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Wow that is lots. I am having problems with farmville tonight, guess I will stay away until they can clean it up. I think it is my virus software that is doing this I notice it sometimes on the games and just pull away until the next day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals