Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 05:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

ok either the batteries I picked up are duds or it was put in backwards because when I went over this morning I was greeted with beeep beeep

lol maybe we should of brought the ladder over so we could of gotten closer to the ceiling than stretching on the bar stool

I am thinking it is the poc batteries because the ones I replaced in the thermostat on Saturday are showing the low battery sign

I guess energizers work better that duracell I will be out & about running some errands so I will be exchanging them

Since I didn't want to sit and listen to beep beep I decided to feed my buddy out on the patio so now I am thawing out since it was another frost on the car morning

I am going to hit the treadmill in about 30 mins watching peoples court while treading make the time fly

So how will you be spending the day
Is everyone off today for Presidents day ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2010, 07:31 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Morning peeps!

Chilly here this morning too. Currently in the mid 40's, but we might see 70 this afternoon.

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

I see laundry in my immediate future......

Old 02-15-2010, 07:46 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hi, gang. Karla, I'm so glad you decided not to climb on the phone book tower. Not safe, things like that. My mother used to say, "I don't have a blotter to pick you up."

I'm sorry, just too cold out this a.m. for me. Tomorrow looks a bit warmer.

Just got done washing the floors. Always a fun chore. Bumper wasn't happy with me because I moved her favorite rug. I don't know why, but she has a thing for this circular wool rug I have in the sitting room. It's back down now, but she still has a snit going on.

Evey, how'd you like the race???

Old 02-15-2010, 07:48 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Evey, how'd you like the race???
I have seen better racing. And that BS with the track was excruciating! But my driver finished second so there was something good to come out of it.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:27 AM

Pattie I did climb on the phone book tower lol it was the step stool on the bar stool I decided was a tad risky
lol I like the I don't have a blotter to pick you up line" I can think of many chances I will have to use that !!!

Well I ran to target & walmart and found the new powerade zero !! I love drinking the stuff while I am working out in the yard and this has 0 calories and carbs & sugar and tastes good

It has warmed up bit but there is a front with rain coming through tonight and the temps are suppose to plunge below 30 tomorrow morning so draggin out the sheets again to protect the few things I have left

Evey I heard on the news there were pothole issues on the track I tried to find it on TV but because it has run over the guide was only showing the current program choices

I guess they are going to have to do the track rehab now instead of 1012 which I think is when it was scheduled

Old 02-15-2010, 08:41 AM

LOL...Karla! Powerade??? Just what you need, girlfriend. And how much caffeine does it contain???

Old 02-15-2010, 08:53 AM

rofl none wait I dont think it has any ok hold on while I go look
whew thats some tiny print on the bottle no caffeine yay !!!
I like it when I am sweating and need to replenish the potassium & electrolytes but the Gatorade & regular powerade have way to many calories and sugar

I tried the G2 but it has an odd aftertaste

Old 02-15-2010, 08:55 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping this snow is starting to melt even though it's muddy but I'm ready for some warmer weather.
Doing up some laundry today. Have to go get cat scan and bloodwork done tomorrow.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:51 AM

Good luck, song.

Old 02-15-2010, 01:46 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Today I did the 2 workouts I've been doing. Somehow I'm way behind schedule, imagine that. Keep us posted, Cheryl, good luck to you.
karla, I wouldn't do any more death defying feats over there unless you teach Chaos to call 911. They'll be cleaning you up with a spatula.
Happy President's day everyone! How exciting. The only people I know who are off today are my mail lady and Billy! But, he had to work last year...I looked on here for last Valentine's day, kind of gives me my own kind of journal as to what was up with him over there. It was right around this time that he was leaving one part of Iraq to go to Kirkuk, where he spent his remaining deployment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals