Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 05:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

thanks for the idea everyone I did ask it in todays QOTD
Wow lol I didn't realized "whacked out " I was yesterday then I added some benedryl to the mix to prevent a reaction to the Novocaine I laid down on the couch around 2 and didn't budge till 6:30

Cheryl I am glad to hear your Cat scan was negative , you know we will be there with you in spirit on surgery day

Pattie also sending healing thoughts for your friends hubby
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 06:40 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
That's a good idea. Ask in question of the day.

Found out today my cat scan is negative which is a good thing and what I already knew about my surgery. He was just confirming it and giving his opinion. I'm gonna lose my rack folks but I already knew that. Surgery will probably be Thursday of next week but I still need to talk to the surgeon again one day this week to set it up. Her office will be calling me tomorrow.

I am so sick of snow. I've seen enough this year already. Come on Springtime.
Gonna go have a white russian.
Cheryl, we're with you. BIG, tight hug to you. Next week, the hug won't be so tight, but it'll be just as big.

Can't blame you on the snow. I don't miss it one bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
OP, kudos to your niece. I know I don't have the stamina to run that long a distance.

I have a dentist appointment for next Tuesday. I'm crossing my fingers it won't be too expensive.

I worked out at the gym for about an hour. I increased my speed on the treadmill which was nice. Instead of my usual 3.6, I did 3.8-4.0 for about 15 minutes. I am kind of I got pretty winded climbing four flights of stairs today at school. That definitely humbled me.
Hey, PL. Good for increasing your speed. If you keep up your walking and keep walking those stairs at school, you'll find yourself sprinting up them in no time. Keep it up, girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizagill View Post
Hi I am new in this forum.
I read all post here, I like all post they are very informative and interested.
So i follow this forum regularly.
Keep sharing more and more info in future also.
Welcome, Lizagill. What do you do to exercise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
thanks for the idea everyone I did ask it in todays QOTD
Wow lol I didn't realized "whacked out " I was yesterday then I added some benedryl to the mix to prevent a reaction to the Novocaine I laid down on the couch around 2 and didn't budge till 6:30

Cheryl I am glad to hear your Cat scan was negative , you know we will be there with you in spirit on surgery day

Pattie also sending healing thoughts for your friends hubby
Thanks, Karla. I think he might be home. If not, he's supposed to come back today. And I should know when they'll be putting in his pacemaker/defib. I'll keep in touch about it. He's a good guy - a pain in the butt, but a good guy! He's a big worrier, so if you have the sniffles, he'll ask you 20 times a day if you're feeling better and keep it up for a month! He's just concerned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals