Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2010, 06:17 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

But I guess that means we are even closer to spring !!!

I have to meet the bug guy at 9 he will do both houses so I told him to meet me first at C/D so I am going to head over in a bit so I can let him out and feed him before Davey gets there lol he can't understand why he can't help spray for bugs

Other than that it will be treading on the mill and then some fundraising calls the rest of the day

ooo can you feel my excitement !!!

So lol please tell me the rest of you have something more fun & exciting planned for today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2010, 07:23 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times
Hi Karla, sounds like boring work... If I hadn't had a sore throat I would have helped you out lol

The weekend was great but I caught a bug and have quite a headache, a running nose and a sore throat now. No wonder what with the weather being cold, grey and rainy! That's why my to do list gets shorter and shorter and the chores are pushed farther into the week

I still don't know if I want to go to the line dance class tonight but I guess with a pill or two it will be alright.

Nothing much left on the list other than cooking tomorrow's lunch and also playing with DS, also somewhat slowlier and kinda tiered

Happy Monday.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:40 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
So many people with that nasty bug going around. Hope you feel better soon, MM.

Karla, who's Davey?? That's a new name to me.

LOL that you got caught in your jammies at C/D's house. I put the garbage out this morning while I was in my nightie, but I had a big ol' housecoat over it. Nobody came out when I was out. Whew!

Well, good ol' "herbie Jr." here had her taxes rejected by e-file, so it looks like I'll be mailing them. See, we had to file 2 corrected returns last year, thanks to a co. that was late in getting their 1099's to me and then to another co. that corrected their 1099. Oy! And since the # I gave them for Adj. Gross Income didn't match what they were looking at, I got kicked out. Bummer.

On my way to a memorial service, after I stop at the bank and the post office. When I did laundry, I accidentally put a couple pairs of my sister's underwear in my drawer. They look like nice ones, so I"ll send them back to you with a note: "Some geezer stopped by and dropped these off. He said you left them at his house." Let's just hope her husband doesn't open it!

Anywho...gots to run. Catch y'all later.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:41 AM

I hope you are feeling better soon Diana
well it is a good thing I went over to C/D early because the bug guy was 20mins early

It is soo nice out side still a bit cool at 54 but should warm up to about 63
The lawn folks are starting back up I noticed a few this morning

off to the treading

Old 03-15-2010, 08:13 AM

hey pattie we were posting at the same time

Davey is the bug guy he comes and sprays every quarter real nice country guy

I started laughing so hard when I read about the panites and what your going to do hubby came out ans asked "whats so funny"

Old 03-15-2010, 08:42 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Feel better Diana!

LOL at you Karla & Pattie!

It is a beautiful morning here, in the low 60's on the way to 70 today. Too bad the wind is blowing......again.

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

Old 03-15-2010, 11:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Panties are on their way, with the note!

Memorial service was nice. Lots of good memories. And good food, too.

Old 03-15-2010, 02:19 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Good morning everyone, I just finished the 30 minute lessmore cardio, now I have to go freshen up my stinky self and try to accomplish something noticeable.

Have a good rest of the day all.

Old 03-15-2010, 05:21 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Evening all. Kinda late here and I totally missed yesterday I had my own movie day yesterday and forgot about the Internet
Cold and yucky here, and that is perdicted for all week with some showers mixed up in the mess. I am afraid I have not exercised tonight and don't plan on it, kinda hard to think about the tummy when it is so cold out.
Hope all had a good day!
Lol, Pattie good one with the panties, my luck hubby would open it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals