U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2010, 05:02 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,912,912 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Sunday

Don't forget it it that time again time to turn your clocks ahead 1 hour

This is so much easier that the Fall back clock wise

I was hoping the kids would sleep until 5 since it really was 4 but nooooo lol they started the sit right in front of your face and sniff you and tap tap from the side of the bed stuff when the clock said 4
lol good thing hubby likes getting up that early

Well it is off to let my buddy out then breakfast !!!!!

Not sure yet what we are going to do afterwards

What are you all up to today ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2010, 07:58 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,202,834 times
Morning peeps!

Yeah Karla, none of my critters slept in either. *sighs* I was looking forward to it.

It is a glorious morning here, low 60's & sunny. On the way to the low 70's later.

Shadow & I have been for a lovely walk. Later we will hit the dog park.

Old 03-14-2010, 10:05 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,443,324 times
Hi, gang.

Busy morning.

Did a bunch of morning chores, went to M&D's for coffee, came home, paid some medical bills, wrote 2 postcards. Next on the agenda is printing and checking the taxes. Whew!

Have a great Sunday!

Old 03-14-2010, 12:20 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,443,324 times
**Doin' the Happy Taxes are Done Dance!**

I'm my own Herbie!

Old 03-14-2010, 01:17 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,912,757 times
Today I did the ten minute cardio, now it's time for some grocery shopping in a bit. Another dreary day but nowhere near as bad as yesterday when it was cold, raining, and really windy. Totally miserable.

Old 03-15-2010, 05:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,912,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
**Doin' the Happy Taxes are Done Dance!**

I'm my own Herbie!
Woo hoo Pattie !!! and your a lot cuter than Herbie !!

I dragged the shop vac out again to cleanup the bazillion maple whirly bird seeds that the 40 mph gust put allover the patio
I also watered the seeds I planted on Sat
So we now have a watermelon patch, a pot of broccoli tomato and fennel
then we headed over to C/D so hubby could fix the doggie door somehow the screws on one side came out

looks like I am going to have to dig out the "yuck" during the day I leave Chaos out of his crate in the office that way he can look out the window, play soccer with his kongs and move his crate around the room lol when I went over Sat afternoon he had not only pulled it across the room but turned it sideways and this is not a small crate I can fit in it

Well when we went over around noon to fix the doggie door I notice he had been trying to add some new grain to the wood on the glass french door in the office

We had movie day staring around 1 watched "Old Dogs" funny movie !! Julie & Julia good movie and the old Mel Gibson movie "What women want"

oh lol I got "busted" I went over to C/D for the final feed and go potty trip and thought it is dark noone will notice if I wore my jammie pants but wouldn't you know the neighbor across the street decided while I was leaving that he needed to take out his garbage
" Nice out fit Karla" was his only comment lol

off to start my threads I have to meet the bug guy here and over there at 9
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals