Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 05:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Yikes I am still on last weeks time should of told hubby to wake me at 5:30

Today is school and I have to be out of here in 40 mins and have to hit the shower now lol

So got thread started but will have to chat later

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 08:03 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Perfect weather here today. Currently in the mid 50's on the way to the upper 60's later.

Shadow & I have been for a nice walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

DH is outside greasing the mower. I am going to mow this morning.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:34 AM

OMG! The lawn just kicked my butt!

Old 03-16-2010, 12:34 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
lol Evey did you forget how "tough" the FL grass is

I am thinking I will be doing the seasons first mow in about 10 days

School was fun lol I was on time there were doing 5th grade FCAT testing today so we had to sneak from the first class into the second because there was suppose to be no movement on campus
We taught the kids about the water cycle woo hoo I got to write on the board I even made up a little rhyme about how precipitation becomes accumulation then you have evaporation resulting in condensation
rofl and was told "Ms Karla did you know that all the words except condensation are 5 syllables"

Gotta love my 3rd graders

Stopped at the garden place on the way home and got dirt !! Actually it is a #3 mix that is very very good for potted plants as well as beds

Not sure what else I have planned for the day it is so nice out I am thinking I need to find somethign outside to do

Tomorrow is "Dental Drama Day" so hubby and I are meeting a friend for dinner since I may not be doing much chewing for the next couple
plus being out I won't be able to sit here and dwell on tomorrow
yeah yeah I know I am a weenie
and there are the Dental drugs

Old 03-16-2010, 01:04 PM

Karla there is not an actual blade of grass anywhere in my yard. It is an interesting mixture of weeds.......

Old 03-16-2010, 01:21 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Just finished up the 30 minute lessmore cardio workout, threw in some pushups at the end of the mountain climbers segment.

Our lawn company called this morning to say they were coming out in the next couple days for our first treatment. I think last year the yard was partly covered in snow and/or leaves when they first came! Luckily I picked up a million branches the other day, although we had such wind Saturday, there might be a few more out there.

Have a good one everybody.

Old 03-16-2010, 04:52 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Evening ladies getting ready to hit the stair stepper in a few.
Same old Legal Services day at work, meaning we were busy.
Course during my morning hours hubby called and said he could not fine birth certificate in the file, I found it within 2 minutes of being home
Have a good one, time to stretch out these muscles.

Old 03-16-2010, 05:05 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Sandy, there's a genetic flaw in men that they can look directly at something and not see it. Proven fact.

Old 03-16-2010, 05:32 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Hi everyone.

Karla, what did you decide to have done to your tooth?

Got my drains and the remaining staples out yesterday. Sometimes I have moments when I want to conquer the world, other times, sit around and nap.
I have been doing some walking though and of course I have these arm exercises I have to do a few times a day for range of motion.
Found out also the cancer has not spread into the nodes. Got to see my oncologist tomorrow so he can go over my treatment with me.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:23 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
. Sometimes I have moments when I want to conquer the world, other times, sit around and nap.
I have been doing some walking though and of course I have these arm exercises I have to do a few times a day for range of motion.
Found out also the cancer has not spread into the nodes. Got to see my oncologist tomorrow so he can go over my treatment with me.
Thanks for letting us know. That's good news for you. Who's to say you can't conquer the world and take naps too?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals