Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 07:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
yay it is Friday !!!

Going to be a beautiful 74 today and as much as I would love to spend the day out in the garden I think I learned my lesson about over doing it yesterday and I guess I will take my pain meds and plop my butt either on the couch or out in the screenroom

I can not believe tomorrow is the first day of spring hopefully all of our northern ladies will also be getting nice spring weather too

So whats on the books for today ? anything fun !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2010, 07:59 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Sunny & in the upper 50's here, on the way to the low 70's later.

Shadow & I went for a short walk this morning. Later we will hit the dog park.

DH is having a yard sale at MIL's house today. We started setting up a little before 7. Around here Friday is the best day to have a yard sale. They excused me about 45 minutes ago, and i am doin' the happy dance that i did not have to stay all day.

Karla, I have never had any trouble with extractions. My roots are very straight and the teeth have just come right out. Under a minute each time. Hugs girlfriend!

Old 03-19-2010, 08:36 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good morning!

Just got back from Fleamasters. doin' the happy dance because I found something I've been looking for - a nice, inexpensive Garlic Keeper. Bed Bath and Beyond only has those cheap plastic things in the stores. You could buy a decent but small terra cotta one for $6 online, but there's a $6 S/H fee. You can go to Amazon.com and find nice ones, anywhere from $5 to $30+, but there's a $10 S/H fee. I did find a real cute one that they were selling for $7 or 8. So, off to Fleamasters this morning. I found the exact same one I'd found on Amazon.com for $8, no S/H! Woohoo! AND I found a utensil (a skimmer) that DH was looking for and it was only $1. I am the Queen of the World! Isn't it amazing the little things that get ya goin???

Evey, I hate yard sales. Can't blame you for wanting to get away. You just moved - what could you possibly have to sell????

Sun's out this morning, but it's still cool. We should see 80 on Sunday. Alleluia!

Well, that's all the excitement in my little life today. I know...we need to get a life.

Take care, all.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:50 AM

lol evey I had one garage sale years ago and that cured my need to ever have one again !!

The root thing makes sense I remember looking at the xray and all 3 roots were curved which makes sense as to why they cut the tooth into 3 pieces
Well just got off the phone with the Dentist office I wanted to make sure that what I was feeling was normal. She said the pain and swelling peak on day 3 woo hoo that is tomorrow
Also because there was some infection and the incision I am apt to have more as she calls it "discomfort". She also said to keep my head elevated and ice the area and to limit my talking . um I am thinking they should of shared this info on Wednesday or lol maybe they did and I was too "Dental drugged" to remember.

So it is couch potato day today and we all know I don't do "relax" very well so this should be fun

yay pattie when we talked this morning I could tell you were hoping to find a new garlic house

that fleamasters place sounds like a fun place !!!!!

ok off to go take the "goofy pill"

Old 03-19-2010, 08:53 AM

Fleamasters is pretty cool, but it used to be better. It's gotten to be almost a junk place now.

Our community doesn't allow yard/garage/lawn/porch/tag sales here. Oh, darn.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:55 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
You just moved - what could you possibly have to sell????
Perhaps you have forgotten that DH is a trash picker?? Not one single thing belonged to us. It is amazing what people throw away......

Old 03-19-2010, 09:01 AM

I didn't know that! I should have called you right after we moved here - we put more stuff out on our curb that was perfectly find, we just didn't need or want it.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:18 PM

Hey Evy that puts a whole different spin on things free money !!! does he watch American Pickers they come up with amazing finds

Old 03-19-2010, 02:40 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
No kidding. We watch that show and I guess it's true, one man's junk...hope they're caught up on their tetanus shots!

Many years ago my husband got a tooth pulled. I was in the waiting room, hearing all this banging and crashing, I thought they were doing some construction work in one of the other offices. Nope. It was the dentist trying to get his tooth out. Suffice it to say it was our last visit there.

Anyway, TGIF. Especially since I thought yesterday was F. Only did the ten minute cardio blast and some push-ups.

Have a good rest of the day, everyone. Karla, maybe you need a couple good books and a little sunshine. Hope you feel better.

Old 03-19-2010, 05:02 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Hope you are feeling better Karla!
Pattie I love flea marketing!!! I would be a happy camper in your area
Sunshine, 75 and Cassy and I are heading out for a nice walk. See everyone tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals