Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2010, 04:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Sunday

The rain never showed up yesterday they moved it to later today

We are headed to breakfast in a bit then we have to stop at the store
lol "mother hubbards cupboards" are looking pretty empty we are out of bread, butter and a few other basics items

Then it wil be movie day

We had a very unusual day yesterday but I won't be able to go into details till I get back cause I have to get ready and then stop over at C/D before breakfast

Is everyone having nice spring weather ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 06:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
We had a couple of nice days of "spring" weather but later on this afternoon, we're supposed to get some thunderboomers which should continue into tomorrow a.m. Tomorrow the high will not quite reach 70. But, later in the week....lookout baby!

I get to collect on my most exciting Christmas present this week. DH and I are going to see the Red Sox play on Friday. w00t w00t! It's supposed to be a beautiful, sunny day, around 83. That's one I get to cross off my unofficial BUcket List.

DH made a delicious pumpkin pecan loaf yesterday and I'll be bringing some of that over to Marty and Dick's in a few minutes.

Ooo...washer is singing to me. Gotta go hang out a few things before I jump on the golf cart.

Have a great day all.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:52 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Ahhhhh what a life, jump in the golf cart
I'm running behind today because I spent too much time on facebook this morning. My big brother is on there now Happy dance at my house.
We have church and laundry and cleaning on the list of things to do today. Course hubby is officially taken over the cleaning part of my day, except the floors, sinks, etc. He does vacuum and dust for me, going to see if I can get him to do windows today
Have a good day girls!

Old 03-28-2010, 08:25 AM

Wow, Sandy. Do you rent out hubby????

Old 03-28-2010, 08:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning peeps!

Wow Sandy! Lucky girl!

It is 68, overcast, windy & ever so humid here. Big rain approaches on the radar.

Shadow & I have been for a long walk this morning. Later she will go to MIL's house with DH so that I can watch the race in peace.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:58 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Remember gals Bob is unemployed, he does clean good tho, and always has lent a hand! He steams the carpeting much better than I do (and for me to say that it is good).

Old 03-29-2010, 06:34 AM

Sandy - Bob dusts and does windows !!! would he like to visit Florida !!!

Yesterday turned out to be busier than I thought I had t trip to the airport to pick up C/D in between movies

ok so Saturday's unusual day
I was getting ready to meet my friend when hubby came in and said " I am having some weird pains here and pointed to his chest. He said for the last 30 mins he was getting this sharp pain every 40 seconds that lasted about 8 seconds
OK I start freaking out I said I think we need to go have it checked and when he didn't give me the "it should work itself out line" I knew he was worried

I was going 85 mph up the highway to the hospital

They took him pretty quick and did a EKG then said they wanted to do blood work and x-ray

They also gave him a nitro pill and something called a GI cocktail just in case it was acid reflux that mimics heart pain that did nothing

So in order to rule out that he was having some kind of heart issues they do the first blood test then wait a few hours and do another to see if any enzymes that show heart issues show up

The EKG looked normal as did the xray the first blood test came back normal and they said if the 2nd one is normal they would release him
8 hours later the 2nd test came back normal so they said he could go home because they were sure he didn't have or wasn't having a heart attack but they said it was good that I brought him

They gave him anti inflammatory and a muscle relaxer in case there was a pulled or pinched muscle in the area that could also mimic heart pain
Of course I had trouble falling asleep that night because I kept watching him yesterday morning the pain had dulled and by yesterday afternoon it stopped

As the hospital Dr. suggested I am calling the Cardiologist today to discuss if they need to maybe do a stress test
Hubby said this morning that he felt fine and it was probably just a fluke pulled something and he didn't think I needed to call

Yeah right thats not going to happen

Wouldn't you all still call too ?

Old 03-29-2010, 07:53 AM

Oh, yeh....I would have been on the phone first thing. You tell him if he doesn't behave, I'm going to have to come up there!

Old 03-29-2010, 08:23 AM

I will tell him that I can also throw in the " I will tell your mom" !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals