Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 05:04 PM

3,434 posts, read 9,725,339 times

Advertisements

def a good day for a mountain bike ride, have no idea how far i rode, then did shoulders and back with weights. another reason to dread Monday..Im gonna be sore!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2007, 05:18 PM

1,226 posts, read 3,637,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post

I like the "knowing me knowing you " because you get to go ahuuhhh

karla
"Knowing me knowing you, ahhhuuuuuhh
There is nothing we can do
Knowing me knowing you, ahhuuuuhh"...

Lovely! (I'm listening to it right now, I got it playing over and over in my head...Had to fead the demons somehow...)

Back from the party! (Obviously... I had former classmate who always said obviously when someone said something stupid..."Hey it's raining!"
"Yeah...Obbbvioouslyy!" )
Lots of great food () and music (no ABBA...) and contests...I lost them all, but I was the only one to know the capital of Madagascar! (Psst! It's Antananorivo)

So...Food, yes, but we all went for a walk (a walk where you answer different questions), then we danced (has anyone here tried to dance to hard rock??!!) and played volleyball until the mosquitos got the better of us...

Oh, update on the weather: we got some rain and even thunder!!
Not as hot anymore, but we still need some rain...But, soon it will be Midsommar, the greatest holiday of the year, and name the Midsommar when it hasn't rained all day/week long...

It's night, and I should get to bed...God night everyone!

Old 06-10-2007, 06:37 PM

1,005 posts, read 1,881,211 times
I spent the entire day working on papers/computer & listening to Iggy Pop. Tomorrow will be my first exercise day after surgery. I plan to take it easily, but Iggy gave me the inspiration to get moving again. I've wanted to do the Nordic Track all day, but feel it's just too soon. Just yoga & light stretching tomorrow. I hope to be enjoying beach walking by mid-summer, which I'm really looking forward to. Inline skating & biking I'm afraid, will need to wait for awhile.

I realize it's a bit darker than most of the happy songs listed here, but a day of "Dirt", "I Wanna Be Your Dog" & "The Passenger" made it hard to resist pogoing around the house like a 15-yr old. Oh, wait, I was still doing that at 35...

Glad everyone's workout day went well. Lots of inspiration here. Have a great week everyone... VV

Old 06-11-2007, 03:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,038,297 times
It sounds like a fun day was had by all

see you on todays thread

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals