Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 03:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,086,231 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone.
Starting the thread before I walk because I am going early 6 and have to be at the PT place at 7 so won;t have time when I am done walking to post.

It is sooo sticky out there, noticed this when I let the dogs out at 4:45.

Got my water ready to go.

Who will be next to check in ?

Karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2007, 04:21 AM

Default rain drops keep falling on my head !!

Well we only got one lap in before the rain(which was not predicted) started to fall. So I drove Lou home and now it is thundering.

karla

Old 06-12-2007, 04:58 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,315,079 times
Who let the dog out? who who who who?!?!?!? Hope PT goes well for you!!!

Old 06-12-2007, 05:40 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,354,729 times
Enjoy those raindrops! The sun is shining and there's a slight breeze here. I'm going to be heading down to the river with the pooches in a short while. I'm trying to get the kink out of my kneck. Slept like a brick on the one side, so I'm stiff as a board this morning! At least I slept well, so it equals out!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 06-12-2007, 05:46 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,241,054 times
Mmmmm...a good night's sleep. What's that???

Walked the hubby for 30 min., then went to the gym for the weights for 35.

Sorry I'm not online much these days. Looks like I won't be until the big move next month. Right now, I'm training my replacement, so she's on the computer most of the time. Boss doesn't understand when I ask if I can go on CD! She's no fun at all. :-(

Have a great Tuesday, everybody.

Old 06-12-2007, 06:22 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,735,939 times
hey happy tuesday everybody,
was too tired to check in last night, or lazy, ill use tired as my excuse though

used the pushmower for an hour, i really think mowing qualifies as a leg workout-lol
did 215 reg pushups

hope everyone has a gr8 day!!

Old 06-12-2007, 06:36 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,903,761 times
Unhappy Get me moving please

OK Where do I start? Hmmmm
Confession: I skipped cardio-kickboxing last night after my Dr. told me to get a CAT scan (w & w/o contrast) of my head tomorrow. I have been having a sharp to dull throbbing pain in the back of my head for 5 days now.

Hearing that rattled my cage. That's a Jersey term that means it shook me up but I'm hiding it.

Today at noon, I'm heading into the hospital for the test. Tonight at 7:30 is my Tuesday cardio-kickboxing class. Can I push the negative thought out of my throbbing head and force myself to punch the crap outta that rubber dummy ?? Wish me luck.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:07 AM

nhh - sending good thought for your test today , we will be waiting to hear how things went.

rofl nms - "walked the hubby" that is a great line. up I am goign to use that.

arguy - pushing a pushmower counts as both a leg and cardio workout. 215 push ups I am impressed.

tet tea how the house hunting going

robyn -Well I had quite the upper body workout at PT today. I asked if I wore sneakers could I jump on the stairclimber when I was done with him beating my shoulder up , He said yes so Thurs I am going to bring the sneakers algon.
I guess I will be going back because even though my shoulder feels better I need to leaqrn the exercises to make it stronger.

They are calling for some pretty nasty storms here later (we shall see) we need more than the little bit of rain we got this morning

I will check in later

karla

Old 06-12-2007, 07:24 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,138,278 times
Goodmorning all! Man this time difference is no fair!!!

Did my ab exercises and 20 min. on the treadmill. Wanted to get that in before I go on my morning walk with my friend. It is so beautiful out right now in the mornings! I really gotta start gettin my butt outta bed at 6 instead of 630 so I can start going outside again instead of just going downstairs in my pajamas.

Oh karla mighty Queen of stars I would not even attempt to take your place.
This ones for you:

"Put up your dukes, lets get down to it!.......
Hit me with your best shot!......Why dont you hit me with your best shot!........Hit me with your best shot!......Fire away!

You come on with a come on, you dont fight fair........But thats o.k., see if I care!.......Knock me down, its all in vain........Ill get right back on my feet again!"

Thanks for being the swing in my step and the voice in my head that gets me movin and motivated!!!

Hey where's Hoosier he didn't check in yesterday for his song dedication?
Uh oh maybe he heard what I really sound like.

Old 06-12-2007, 07:28 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,735,939 times
Dreameyes..that song reminds me, all of the Rocky movies were on Sunday...Had Eye of the Tiger constantly playing in my head all day Monday. When I started to mow yesterday and pulled the rope. its like I heard....baul..baul baul bual....risin up...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals