U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 06:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,806,950 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

op oʇ pǝuɹɐǝן ı ʇɐɥʍ ʞooן ooɥ ooʍ

from GloryB

lol why do I have a feeling I am going to be really annoying with this new trick

I am sooo glad it is Friday !!! Hubby has Monday off though we don't have any special plans

Do any of you guys stop in the Garden thread ? Someone posted some amazing flowers so I had to google to see if I could get seeds and of course I found 5 or 6 other seeds I want
So now I want to redo a bed or 2 to include the seeds that I will be ordering later today rofl I guess we may have plans after all

Once I get back from C/D's I am going to finish the edging on the other beds (lol using my left foot to dig the shovel )

Hubby and I are having lunch with the yorki-poos dad, I have a framed certificate of appreciation to give him for his donations to the fundraiser.

They are saying a 50% chance of rain later today heres hoping !!!

So what fun things are you all doing today ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 06:51 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,028,632 times
Going to have to check out the Gardening Forum now...

Hoping the rain they're forecasting on Sunday arrives. We are in our 8th year of drought!

Today is our son's track and field day. I get to sit on my tush and cheer them all on.

Since my body decided that it wasn't getting any younger during the night, I headed out for a very early morning walk. It was nice and cool and refreshing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Old 05-28-2010, 06:59 AM

Sue these are the ones I want to order
Aster chinensis seeds: Florette Champagne
Gomphocarpus physocarpus : Fur Balls
Orlaya grandiflora
Rudbeckia x hirta hybrida: Cherokee Sunset
Rudbeckia x hirta: Cherry Brandy

Old 05-28-2010, 07:10 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,364,377 times
Hi, all. Quick drop in - gotta leave for the funeral.

Did our 2 mile walk, 25 min. on weights in between.

Karla, Go look in yesterday's Open House. Elston showed a really neat plant, Love Lies Bleeding. Isn't that a great name?? It's a really beautiful, unusual plant and he says it grows down here.

Tet, good luck to son's track adn field day. Go team, go!

See y'all later. Hugs.

Old 05-28-2010, 07:24 AM

wow pattie they are amazing and lol I added them to my "cart"

Old 05-28-2010, 12:16 PM

Funeral was quite nice (as nice as they can be, I guess). I wore my butterfly shirt and I'm sure Jerry was smiling down at me. About 15 of us went to lunch at the clubhouse afterwards, which was also quite nice.

Karla, I'll be interested to know if you find one of those plants. I don't imagine it'll be easy.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:22 PM

I am sure he loved looking down and seeing the butterfly shirt

I am goign to have to order seeds for all of the plants
which is ok because I am decent at growing from seed
yikes it is hotter than a you know what out there
I just went and vacuumed the screenporch because we are all being "banished" out there from 3:30 to 5 while hubby does a conference call presentation he can not have barking dogs in the background lol he said nothing about melting wife in the heat noise

Old 05-28-2010, 12:38 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,850,271 times
Today I did the upper body workout, with one heavier weight--I have total mismatches on those things.

Anyway, we have some of our oldest friends coming up this weekend to see family etc. and they''re going to stop by so I better get cleaning. One cleaning tip I particularly love is banishing the clutter(psssst-don't look on Billy's bed!) and keeping doors closed!

Karla, you are in for a mighty big surprise once you start using preen. I thought maybe there was a reason why you didn't use it based on all the weeding you do. This stuff is fantastic!

Anyway, have a good Friday everyone. DH was thinking he was getting off early, but so far, no go. That's fine, he wants to mow again. Yippee. (note to Pattie: ANY time I say Yippee, or yippee, I am being sarcastic )

Old 05-28-2010, 12:40 PM

fuzzy I always thought it was one of those sounds good but doesn't work items
it is on my list for shopping this weekend

Old 05-28-2010, 01:15 PM

Thanks, Fuzz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals