Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 09:27 AM

72,417 posts, read 18,202,018 times

Advertisements

How sweet of you to come Eliza if you stay and post more,you will see yourself getting thinner. That was how Lacey did before she went to her family/children wedding
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2010, 10:17 PM
NCN NCN started this thread

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
I do good for breakfast, but when I get hungry at lunch I sometimes lose control. We went out to Hilltop today and I am not telling what I ate. They have a senior buffet for $5.49 (That includes the drink and dessert) and we had been to get the car inspected and some shopping chores, so I just did not want to go home and cook after 2 P. M. so we pigged out with the other seniors in the area. It is really catching on. Every time we say we are not going to do it again, but the cost is so low and the food is already cooked, but I am not sure it is the best food for us.

We didn't need anything else after that, what would you call it, luper or linner--like breakfast and lunch is called brunch?

We have been invited to barbecue at the American Legion tomorrow, but I don't know if we are going to be in the mood to go. I may just want to stay home. Laundry is calling my name. But the men at the American Legion really do a mean barbecue. I imagine the women are supposed to bring dessert. Harris Teeter makes great desserts.

Old 11-12-2010, 06:18 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,672,476 times
Hi NCN .......

We like to eat a late lunch early dinner here too.....call it lupper or Dunch.

the senior meals are hard to resist for the money. When I'm watching.....I try not to go out too much.

Today I am not sure what I will have. did make a pot of garden veggie soup and wil probably have that for lunch.

Right now gotta run to my workout.

Will stop back later,

Old 11-12-2010, 11:27 AM

I am eating a lot of fiber in my cereal. Make sure to check on the cereal box,I have the fiber+ Kellogs
It contains 35 percent of the daily min. which is pretty good.

Old 11-14-2010, 07:29 AM

where did all the people go............

Come on.......share you healty ideas so we can all get healthy together.

going for a run around the community with weights today.

Plan to eat healthy so when I get weighted on Tues...the scale is not higher.
Stuffed pork chops tonight stuffed with coucous.

You are what you eat.

Old 11-17-2010, 04:14 PM

I am here! Had chicken caccitory last night. At noon had beef tip.

Let's get folks back here!

Old 11-20-2010, 05:19 AM
NCN NCN started this thread

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
I am probably the worst thread keeper on CD. It has really been a busy month and when I go on line first thing in the morning, I tend to not get off until lunch when I have to. Today I should already be gone because I am attending a meeting for a charity where we will learn hot to decorate for the holidays. But I had a different breakfast this morning. I am out of eggos.

Coffee and milk
2 slices whitewheat with 2 T. Pimento cheese
banana

Old 11-20-2010, 05:31 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,551,413 times
Good morning everyone!!!!

I had coffee,

sugar free carnation instant breakfast milk chocolate mixed w/ 8 0z 2% milk
1 banana
1 piece whole toast lightly buttered w/sugar free jam
4 ozs. juice

Old 11-20-2010, 07:39 AM

[quote=NCN;16723722]I am probably the worst thread keeper on CD. It has really been a busy month and when I go on line first thing in the morning, I tend to not get off until lunch when I have to. Today I should already be gone because I am attending a meeting for a charity where we will learn hot to decorate for the holidays. But I had a different breakfast this morning. I am out of eggos.

Coffee and milk
2 slices whitewheat with 2 T. Pimento cheese
banana[/QUOTE

Its okay NCN........I forget too. Been doing good though Tummy feels flatter.
coffee black,
Whole wheat toast with low fat garden veggie cream cheese.
apple

Lunch will be 0 point soup and strawberries,
Dinner
Lentil cassarole with tomatoes and cheese
Side of olive oil and parm pasta.
Steamed green beans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
Good morning everyone!!!!

I had coffee,

sugar free carnation instant breakfast milk chocolate mixed w/ 8 0z 2% milk
1 banana
1 piece whole toast lightly buttered w/sugar free jam
4 ozs. juice
Sounds good to me hopefdelivers.

Old 11-20-2010, 08:10 PM

Hi Hopedelivers! that looks good!

I am just having more veggies and drinking more tea. Next week's going to be too much food!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals