Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 02:38 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,637,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
Wildflower for lunch and protein overload for dinner!!! It's hubby's 30th birthday so he wanted meats galore. I think we're heading to the east side of town for some Brasilian churrasco. Yummmmmmmmmmy! Then the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Can't wait!! My "special" meal will consist of entree AND dessert too. Can't wait!
So many people I know rave about the Cheesecake Factory. I'm really going to have to try it....Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2007, 02:56 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,184,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
Wildflower for lunch and protein overload for dinner!!! It's hubby's 30th birthday so he wanted meats galore. I think we're heading to the east side of town for some Brasilian churrasco. Yummmmmmmmmmy! Then the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Can't wait!! My "special" meal will consist of entree AND dessert too. Can't wait!
That sounds delicious foma. Wish I was in the neighborhood! To help blow out the candles of course (nothing to do with that horrible, terrible, dinner and dessert).

Old 08-25-2007, 03:02 PM

OK. Today I've been all over town. I had to go to one vet to get one dog's special food. Then Petsmart for the cats and the other dog's canned food. Then Pet Supermarket for the other dog's dry food. whewwwwwww

Then I went to Costco and Winn Dixie for human food.

For breakfast I had a bowl of Special K cereal with the red berries, with a banana and 1% milk.

Then after the running around, started to put everything away and had the last little piece of cheesecake from the sampler platter. Oh I also had some water crackers with some ham spread AND I just had a bowl of mixed fruit.

You guys are making me feel....well..... so I bought a HUGE, really BIG bowl of mixed cut up fruit (which I will have to eat during the week, all of it). I also bought blueberries, granola, yogurt.

I didn't get cheesecake, or custard, or choc. chip cookies, or biscotti. No more! :-)))

Darn. Just remembered. I forgot the cucumber and the alfalfa things. ufff

Old 08-25-2007, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
4:10 P.M...vanilla nonfat yogurt with some grapenuts mixed in. Yummy!
Okay, my final meal for the day.......

Lean Cuisines mac and beef
1 slice of 12 grain bread
1 large bowl of Edys slow churned, no sugar added, Triple Chocolate

2 liters of water
coromega
daily vitamins

If you don't hear back from me.....day one completed and thank you!

Old 08-26-2007, 02:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,173,675 times
hi everyone
and welcome jeannie

omg lol I am not sure I even want to list what I ate after all it was "treat your self".
Lets just say yup can't do this everyday
and yummm my steak was sooo good !!!!

karla

Old 08-26-2007, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
hi everyone
and welcome jeannie

omg lol I am not sure I even want to list what I ate after all it was "treat your self".
Lets just say yup can't do this everyday
and yummm my steak was sooo good !!!!

karla
Thank you for the welcome Karla. I would love to have a "treat yourself" day...just have to get my eating under control a bit first... Actually, I had that day on friday. This is such a great idea...makes me be accountable for what I eat. No more secret binges, if I do, I have to fess up........ Jeannie

Old 08-26-2007, 09:50 AM

Hi everyone,

I hope this is where I am suppose to post.......

Sunday 8/26 (morning)

coffee
Poma Noni and Coromega packet
Eggwhite omlette/dry whole wheat toast
vitamins/1 liter water

Old 08-26-2007, 10:22 AM

72,478 posts, read 18,230,294 times
Hi everyone! had all kinds of food visiting my niece
anywhere from mediterannian to caifornian to chinese these 4 days
just had an oatmeal and a fruit combo in the juicer

Old 08-26-2007, 10:30 AM

I think Jco must be wiped out. She was having a big dinner party last night I believe so we'll just run Saturday's thread into Sunday's "day after" confessions.

I got up and had my coffee and a potato roll with ham spread.
After a while I had some Special K cereal with a near rotten banana and some 1% milk.

Just a few minutes ago I had some of that mixed fruit salad with two slices of mozzarella cheese.

For some reason I feel like I haven't eaten anything yet. :-(

Old 08-26-2007, 10:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,173,675 times
jeannie216
we have all sorts of "special days" we have eat ice cream days , ooo I don't think we have had a chocolate day yet
we may have to do that before I leave

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals