Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 02:57 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times

Advertisements

Hey girls! I see you all had a busy start of the day!

breakfast: piece of cake
lunch: bean soup
dinner: very late!!! Big Mac and some fries

I'm such a bad girl!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2007, 06:28 PM

292 posts, read 993,525 times
Default Did you miss me?

two glasses of water
a glass of milk
2 granola bars
24oz of coffee
more water
meatloaf sandwich
pasta salad
water
an apple
a handful of crackers
two homade sausages
a can of beans
a glass of milk
a couple pieces of candy

Old 11-01-2007, 06:55 PM

448 posts, read 1,049,886 times
Just got home from the soccer banquet. I had.....all the stuff you eat at a pot luck!, but just one small piece of lemon poppyseed cake for desert.
I just can not get out of this eating out rut we are in....I bet I cook at home 1 night a week. This stinks.
OK, I vented....I am better now.

Old 11-01-2007, 07:15 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
yes zorst, your presence was missed. Welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorst View Post
two glasses of water
a glass of milk
2 granola bars
24oz of coffee
more water
meatloaf sandwich
pasta salad
water
an apple
a handful of crackers
two homade sausages
a can of beans
a glass of milk
a couple pieces of candy

Old 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM

tis the season missmouse. So much going on and hard to have a sit down meal often at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
Just got home from the soccer banquet. I had.....all the stuff you eat at a pot luck!, but just one small piece of lemon poppyseed cake for desert.
I just can not get out of this eating out rut we are in....I bet I cook at home 1 night a week. This stinks.
OK, I vented....I am better now.

Old 11-01-2007, 07:23 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
Jeannie, all the drapes are for one L shaped living/diningroom. They are 84 inches long and 120 in.(slightly bay window), 96 in. (double window)and 100 in(sliding glass door). We bought the model home and I have always said they must have taken all the leftovers from the other houses to make this one. I do not have two windows in any one room that are the same size. Luckily you don't have to buy drapes often. I washed my old ones and they fell apart. Today is the anniversary of our moving into this house 32 years ago. I guess you need to buy new drapes every 30 years or so.

20 baby carrots
3 slices whitewheat
baby onion
1 T. peanut butter
coffee and milk

coffee and milk
1 cup spaghetti sauce--I probably spelled this wrong.
2 slices whitewheat
apple

I am still laughing about that picture of me you posted in the first post. I used to have jet black hair (have some gray streaks now) and green (hazel)eyes and I wear glasses. I got a very short pixie hair cut Tuesday and it sticks up everywhere just like that picture.

Last edited by NCN; 11-01-2007 at 08:06 PM..

Old 11-01-2007, 08:08 PM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Lunch: A chicken burrito. It was huge! I only had half of it. Diet coke

Dinner: I stir fried some veggies
Green tea

Old 11-01-2007, 10:38 PM

1,375 posts, read 6,303,217 times
Here's an old favorite my mom used to make when I was a little girl...I make it every few years or so, when I know I am going to be on the run for a day or two and will be eating whatever I can microwave: Campbells's Cream of Chicken soup, a can of White Chunk Chicken, and a cup of brown rice in the rice cooker....heat soup, add chicken and rice, and you're done. A little high in sodium, but it gets me through a busy day. That was breakfast and lunch today.

Dinner will be a frozen cheese pizza with mushrooms and spices added!

On an exciting note: I made reservations yesterday for our traditional Thanksgiving dinner at Kilauea Lodge near Volcanoes National Park. They book up early every year--we got an 8:00pm reservation. This is at about 4,000 ft elevation, so it feels like winter at night. Hot apple cider in the outdoor gazebo and a fire in the stone fireplace inside. Feels like "home" for us, since we both come from places where there are cold winters. Will be looking forward to that dinner for the next three weeks!

Old 11-02-2007, 06:31 AM

That sounds beautiful! hard to believe Thansgiving is right around the corner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynmkolohe View Post
Here's an old favorite my mom used to make when I was a little girl...I make it every few years or so, when I know I am going to be on the run for a day or two and will be eating whatever I can microwave: Campbells's Cream of Chicken soup, a can of White Chunk Chicken, and a cup of brown rice in the rice cooker....heat soup, add chicken and rice, and you're done. A little high in sodium, but it gets me through a busy day. That was breakfast and lunch today.

Dinner will be a frozen cheese pizza with mushrooms and spices added!

On an exciting note: I made reservations yesterday for our traditional Thanksgiving dinner at Kilauea Lodge near Volcanoes National Park. They book up early every year--we got an 8:00pm reservation. This is at about 4,000 ft elevation, so it feels like winter at night. Hot apple cider in the outdoor gazebo and a fire in the stone fireplace inside. Feels like "home" for us, since we both come from places where there are cold winters. Will be looking forward to that dinner for the next three weeks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals