Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 06:14 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,626,748 times

Advertisements

Good morning!

I am having serious abandonment issues. There was a poll to have the exercise journal moved to Exercise and Fitness, but I believe the two threads go hand in hand and I'm going to ask if we can be moved also. What do you all think? I know most of us post in both and you really can't do one without the other for optimum health, right? Anyway, it is tuesday, I believe.. and still trying to get back on track. What is everyone's plans today? We got our tree up and decorated yesterday and my son has a beautiful train layout going around the tree. Plans for today include a work-out, some clean-up and additional decorating, laundry, and some work related computer time. Coffee with splenda and soymilk so far...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/ce000d65.gif (broken link) Have a great day everyone...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/thTuesday-1.jpg (broken link) Jeannie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2007, 06:38 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,656,592 times
Sorry, I took a little rest for Thanksgiving. I stayed on the points yesterday and plan to do the same today. Please don't mention health though. lol

Coffee and milk (1)
banana (1)
chocolate marshmallow little debbie (3)

Old 11-27-2007, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Sorry, I took a little rest for Thanksgiving. I stayed on the points yesterday and plan to do the same today. Please don't mention health though. lol

Coffee and milk (1)
banana (1)
chocolate marshmallow little debbie (3)
Nice to see you North Carolina Native. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful with your family. Jeannie

Old 11-27-2007, 06:48 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,141,356 times
here i am

I had an english muffin and a banana

chocolate marshmallow little debbie !!!! oMG how have I not found these yet ?? lol

I asked the admin about moving this over so we will see

Old 11-27-2007, 06:49 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,656,592 times
Yes, it was great. If I haven't mentioned it before, my daughter is in training to be a nurse. We didn't get too much unhealthy stuff at her home. Since my dh had a mini stroke last spring, she watches over us like a mother hen. She is planning which house we should buy in her neighborhood so she can take care of us. We are doing just fine on our own.

We kept our 12 year old grandaughter on Friday night so she and her husband could go to a party. That was fun. She beat us at a game of "Sorry" three times. Then we went to the wildest game of "Uno" I have ever played.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:52 AM

Now that sounds like fun! I need to make more time for game playing with my own kids. I think I'm going to take them to a movie this weekend for a little bonding time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
Yes, it was great. If I haven't mentioned it before, my daughter is in training to be a nurse. We didn't get too much unhealthy stuff at her home. Since my dh had a mini stroke last spring, she watches over us like a mother hen. She is planning which house we should buy in her neighborhood so she can take care of us. We are doing just fine on our own.

We kept our 12 year old grandaughter on Friday night so she and her husband could go to a party. That was fun. She beat us at a game of "Sorry" three times. Then we went to the wildest game of "Uno" I have ever played.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:09 AM

72,429 posts, read 18,212,295 times
Jeannie, Why not move it to the Food and Drink Thread. It really makes more sense,
Have the Food Journal as a sub title? Would be great!

Old 11-27-2007, 08:12 AM

448 posts, read 1,050,736 times
Shredded wheat and coffee so far. Ate bad yesterday. Took our son to college orientation and then went to Red Lobster. At least I boxed half to bring home. (what? so I can eat bad again today? what was I thinking?)

Old 11-27-2007, 08:52 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,107,077 times
I forgot to make my green tea!!! I guess I was really tired this morning. I ate my oatmeal and later it dawned on me that I didn't have any tea this morning. So only oatmeal so far today for me.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Jeannie, Why not move it to the Food and Drink Thread. It really makes more sense,
Have the Food Journal as a sub title? Would be great!
That is a good idea also Izzy. I do feel that the exercise and food journals should really be together. Can't have one without the other for optimum health, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals