Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2008, 05:31 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,622,031 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Well, here we are, Superbowl Sunday, the biggest football game of the year...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/superbowl.jpg (broken link)...the New York Giants vs. the undefeated New England Patriots. Now, for some of you that say "I could care less about this silly game" it is also Superbowl Sundae, which means this is the day to eat the biggest, yummiest sundae you can make...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/sundae.jpg (broken link)...so take your pick, or do both. Now, of course we all know that my Dallas Cowboys should be playing today, but since they are not, I will have now choice but to cheer for my husband's team, the NY Giants...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/fbplayer-2.gif (broken link)...go team! Coffee with sugar in the raw and soymilk...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/smileycoffeegirl-1.gif (broken link) (FYI..I'm not drinking my coffee naked, sugar in the raw is the name brand. ) Have a great day and I will check in later! http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/football-3.gif (broken link) Jeannie

Last edited by jeannie216; 02-03-2008 at 07:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2008, 08:27 AM

72,419 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Yeah,lots of food and fun and Go Giants! am I with you team

I am running out. I know I will eat a lot today. see ya

Old 02-03-2008, 11:52 AM

humm...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/tapfingers5rg.gif (broken link)...I'm feeling lonely. Where is everybody?

oatmeal with fresh blueberries
water with lemons
supplements

Old 02-03-2008, 04:39 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,103,472 times
Hi guys!!! Woohoo, My home is finally done and it's listed!!!! California here I come. (Well, when it sells)

I'm sick though. I feel like I'm coming down with the flu or something. I've been busy working on my home and now it is done (just a couple of little things still but nothing major). I can finally join you guys again.

Anyways, I've been eating terrible. Lot's of M&M's, pizza and other unhealthy greasy, salty, sugary and fattening food!!!

I'm still eating my oatmeal every morning though.

Today I had...
Oatmeal, Green Tea, Coffee, Mixed Veggies with Triscuts and lots and lots of M&M's. I still need to eat dinner.

I know Jeannie is going to watch the game tonight. My husband is too. I like watching half time and seeing the commercials.

Have a great night everyone!

Old 02-03-2008, 09:54 PM

Best of luck to you Roma! I hope things go fairly smooth for you with the house. Feel better and oh, great game tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
Hi guys!!! Woohoo, My home is finally done and it's listed!!!! California here I come. (Well, when it sells)

I'm sick though. I feel like I'm coming down with the flu or something. I've been busy working on my home and now it is done (just a couple of little things still but nothing major). I can finally join you guys again.

Anyways, I've been eating terrible. Lot's of M&M's, pizza and other unhealthy greasy, salty, sugary and fattening food!!!

I'm still eating my oatmeal every morning though.

Today I had...
Oatmeal, Green Tea, Coffee, Mixed Veggies with Triscuts and lots and lots of M&M's. I still need to eat dinner.

I know Jeannie is going to watch the game tonight. My husband is too. I like watching half time and seeing the commercials.

Have a great night everyone!

Old 02-03-2008, 10:24 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Roma and Jeannie, I hope you get your homes sold and get moved.

Wasn't that baby commercial a hoot!

Jeannie I was remembering my mother during the game today. I was reminding myself of her, because I was she when I was watching the football game. I didn't have a clue, but I was trying.

Years ago my daughters basketball team was on its way to a state championship. We were at Bandys (Hickory) in a close game with them. It was really tense and you figured the last person to shoot the ball would win the game. We had a time out and our cheerleaders went out on the floor for a quick cheer. My mother said to me, "You have the prettiest cheerleaders I have ever seen." LOL She didn't have a clue as to what was happening in the game. She was just there because it was her granddaughters team.

I just watched your team today, Jeannie.

I ate vanilla wafers with peanut butter between them during the game. That was after I finished the wheat thins.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:48 PM

72,419 posts, read 18,204,513 times
Hi everyone! Great that the Giants won!

Welcome back Roma,hope you feel better! and good luck and sell it quickly!

Had a nice Chinese lunch and dinner! ready to eat less tomorrow

Old 02-04-2008, 05:36 AM

NCN I can't tell you how much I love your stories. I understand what you mean about following football. When I began to watch it I also had no idea where the football was, but when you watch a few games and learn the positions and the possibilites of where the ball may end up, then things start to make sense and you will really enjoy the game. I have 3 boys NCN and my daughter is 8. I was very athletic as a kid and I hope my daughter will be into sports also as your daughter was. Jeannie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Roma and Jeannie, I hope you get your homes sold and get moved.

Wasn't that baby commercial a hoot!

Jeannie I was remembering my mother during the game today. I was reminding myself of her, because I was she when I was watching the football game. I didn't have a clue, but I was trying.

Years ago my daughters basketball team was on its way to a state championship. We were at Bandys (Hickory) in a close game with them. It was really tense and you figured the last person to shoot the ball would win the game. We had a time out and our cheerleaders went out on the floor for a quick cheer. My mother said to me, "You have the prettiest cheerleaders I have ever seen." LOL She didn't have a clue as to what was happening in the game. She was just there because it was her granddaughters team.

I just watched your team today, Jeannie.

I ate vanilla wafers with peanut butter between them during the game. That was after I finished the wheat thins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals