Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 04:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

ok so again I never made it to steak n shake

going to try again today lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2008, 09:56 AM

72,416 posts, read 18,202,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Izzy, you are just a party girl. In the South we would call you a Social Butterfly, or Southern Belle, or something like that. Have fun. I am a party girl too. Just haven't been to too many lately.
Social butterfly
I like to keep active,it makes me happy. Between this forum,work and other stuff like going to business mixers and Kiwani Club and volunteering, I need an extra hour.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:11 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
ok I decided that since I never made it to steak n shake last weekend thats where I want to go tonight lol

hey MM it appears you eat a bigger meal at lunch than dinner
Yes, it's normal here to have a bigger lunch than dinner. I also feel better after having a smaller dinner b/c your tummy is not so full and you don't feel like you have to lie down and sleep at once.

Even when I'm at work I try to eat regularly a healthy lunch and a small dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
I really would like to start doing that. I seem to eat like a bird all day long and then dinner I overdue at times. I guess I need to start balancing the meals better.
Give it a try. It makes dieting easier b/c you had your belly full at lunch and will consume all the calories over the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Diana, did I read in the exercise thread that you are a fitness instructor? Wow, that is something I always wanted to do.
My mom made me do that . She's been an instructor too for several years now. I also went to the gym before that for three years and found that I can do that too. But I don't do that at the gym but in the town sports club and the women are much nicer there. It might be b/c most are much older than me (35+) and we even have some women 60+ and they are so great and more often than not fitter than some teenagers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Went to 2 Chinese new year parties,it was fun! not eating tonight. Check out the pictures on the C D Village thing
Oh Izzy, that sounds like fun. Chinese new year parties...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals